Hello from Caldwell, NJ

bergsnj

Whats up. My name is Chris and I've been riding as much as possible for the last 5 years. I usually hit the local spots after work on week days and try to get up to Ringwood or Jungle on the weekends. Looking forward to possibly doing some group rides and trail maintenance.

Welcome. on avg. how many hours do you ride a week?

Keep checking the site for posts about group rides and TM, always great to have folks join in.

welcome neighbor! Roseland here. your skills are probably well beyond mine,been riding for 3 months, but i norm ride least twice during the weekdays 5:30pm or 6pm If your up for a slower day im always looking for new people to ride with.

welcome to the site, when not riding this is a great place to keep the grove on...

Welcome. on avg. how many hours do you ride a week?

Keep checking the site for posts about group rides and TM, always great to have folks join in.

I ride about 9-10 hours a week give or take depending on the weather.

Whats up. My name is Chris and I've been riding as much as possible for the last 5 years. I usually hit the local spots after work on week days and try to get up to Ringwood or Jungle on the weekends. Looking forward to possibly doing some group rides and trail maintenance.

Hey Chris - Caldwell here as well and we also have the same riding habits. Hit me up sometime I live over by GC park and ride the local trails from here.

Back
Top Bottom