hello from Brick

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey All

New to this here board although Ive been a lurker for the last year. I moved to Brick NJ a couple months ago. I now live about a mile from Allaire and ride there ALOT...like, alot-alot. It's just so convenient for me. If you frequent Allaire, Im sure you have passed me on the trail at some point. I usually ride solo but would be all about rolling with a group too.
I work in the Trenton area and also frequent 6 Mile Run, Clayton and Mercer, although getting pretty bored with Mercer. :-/
I also love a good night ride!

Feel free to say hello. Usually at Allaire, Blue Ford Focus hatchback.

-Eric

TonyC

I now live about a mile from Allaire and ride there ALOT...like, alot-alot.

-Eric

ola~

were you at Allaire this morning? It seemed like everyone and their sister was there..
Lot was full to the max.

Great ride! did 15miles of pure spinning fun.

Tony

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yup, I was there today and yesterday, and the day before that and the day before that and the snowy day before that and the.....Unfortunetly this 10 day break from work is coming to an end :-(

Rode tiger wood 3 times today...it's all good!

-E

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome Aboard if you keep an eye on the rides section there is sure to be something going on.There are also Tuesday after work rides at allaire starting in the spring these are a great time...
hope to see you on the trails I most likely went by you today on TW...

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Welcome Eric ... I like Brick, there's a good shopping all within a few miles. There was a nice dance club a few years ago, I don't remember the name. The Saturday night DJ was awesome and they had a sushi bar upstairs. It was in the back of a shopping center I think, ah crap what was the name again?

RC ... :confused:

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah Brick is alright. being by the ocean is key for me. Still find it funny that the next town over from Brick is Wall..

-Eric

walter

Fourth Party
Still find it funny that the next town over from Brick is Wall..

-Eric

Your geography may be a bit off, but welcome aboard anyway. Since this is a bike site, I assume you don't drive your Focus on the trails(maybe at Clayton), what kind of 2 wheeler ya on???

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
hahaha yes Walter, Ok I guess my geography is a little off...well there is a town close by called Wall.

When I'm not driving my Focus on the trails at Clayton I'm riding a Fuji Reveal 1.0....oh yeah, and I like to rock bright red Ronald McDonald clown shoes.

mtb.jpg

-E

Last edited:

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Welcome...I recognize the bike. Keep an eye for posted rides there is a big crew here that rides Allaire quite often.

LandCruiser

hahaha yes Walter, Ok I guess my geography is a little off...well there is a town close by called Wall.

When I'm not driving my Focus on the trails at Clayton I'm riding a Fuji Reveal 1.0....oh yeah, and I like to rock bright red Ronald McDonald clown shoes.

mtb.jpg

-E

Your geography is fine, if you run the Brick Reservior just around the corner from Allaire you will see the line, marked off that Divides Brick & Wall.

Frank

Sasquatch
What the hell does Walter know anyway.;)

Welcome aboard....stay away from Allaire..it's too sandy !!!!:rolleyes:

I'm sure our paths have crossed. Next time by throw a stick at us and say yo!!

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
The danceclub is called the Mansion. Brick also borders Lavallette and Mantaloking, the township is so large that it is catagorized as a city.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What the hell does Walter know anyway.;)

Welcome aboard....stay away from Allaire..it's too sandy !!!!:rolleyes:

I'm sure our paths have crossed. Next time by throw a stick at us and say yo!!

Hey thanks man! feel free to do the same (minus stick throwing) as I said before, The Bright red and yellow shoes are the give away...see some of you Saturday.

Top Bottom