Hello Everyone! Sorry I havnt made a offical HI yet!

S

secondspeed

:) Hello My name is Evan some people me already Such NJ jess, Mergs but those who dont me It's a pleasure to meet everyone... I have been biking since 1995 and been comptetive since 1997. I also have mountain biked around with three different clubs such as Morris Velo sports team, liberty cycle team, and my start in the way past Toys soldiers... If anyone's did the following Trail maintenance days last year 2005 ( Lewis Morris) I was there every 3rd Saturday of the Month.. :D Talk to you gals and guys soon peace..:)
P.s keep cranking

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
secondspeed said:
:) Hello My name is Evan some people me already Such NJ jess, Mergs but those who dont me It's a pleasure to meet everyone... I have been biking since 1995 and been comptetive since 1997. I also have mountain biked around with three different clubs such as Morris Velo sports team, liberty cycle team, and my start in the way past Toys soldiers... If anyone's did the following Trail maintenance days last year 2005 ( Lewis Morris) I was there every 3rd Saturday of the Month.. :D Talk to you gals and guys soon peace..:)
P.s keep cranking

and here's my official Welcome to the site!!

NJ Jess

Hey,

I didn't see you sneak in here,....... Thanks for Officially joining the site. Yes, TM it is. I hope we can do a lot of it this year. Need to get back more of these parks. I will definitely see you on the trails. Are you guys still doing the Wednesday night rides at Lewis Morris? NJ Jess

S

secondspeed

NJ Jess said:
I didn't see you sneak in here,....... Thanks for Officially joining the site. Yes, TM it is. I hope we can do a lot of it this year. Need to get back more of these parks. I will definitely see you on the trails. Are you guys still doing the Wednesday night rides at Lewis Morris? NJ Jess

Hey NjJess havnt been on lately so sorry... Meet all us at Sussex ave. at 6pm for wednesdays night mtb rides... so cool you wanna ride.. Oh yeah join our group on Yahoo but first go under www.Martyreliable.com then look for mtb and road groups it should have to sign up... peace is so nice to talk with you bye

Top Bottom