hello everyone in Cape May in the USCG

S

southern118

i have posted up on MTBR but havent really got any great answers. i am looking for some trails around the area to ride i dont mind driving and hour or so for a good trail system and all but dont want to drive an hour for just flat family trails with no challenge. I would really like to find someone to ride with and doesnt mind someone a little slower because it has been about 6 months since i have rode because of basic and moving

james

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard,
I ride allaire about 1 hr or so from you also wharton state forest has had some neet trails built. and Ceres has some cool stuff as well check the south jersey trail talk section for rides and such.

NJ Jess

Hi

Great to have another southern on board,...Im from NC

Have you tried Belleplain State Forest? Parvin State Park? Basto? Wharton?,.....which has some neat trails too. You are arriving at a good time of year. As it gets colder, the sand freezes and it becomes pavement on a lot of those trails. You definitely need to hit up an Allaire ride though.

S

southern118

Great to have another southern on board,...Im from NC

Have you tried Belleplain State Forest? Parvin State Park? Basto? Wharton?,.....which has some neat trails too. You are arriving at a good time of year. As it gets colder, the sand freezes and it becomes pavement on a lot of those trails. You definitely need to hit up an Allaire ride though.

always to have a good southern on a board LOL i havent tried anything because i havent learned of anything yet. i am trying to find some people to ride with and that enjoy the sport. i cant ride eveyr day because of work and other things. but i would like to go ride once or twice a month because of time restraints.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
H&H is some of the best riding you will find in this area. Allaire is great, I ride there more often than any place else mostly due to the group of folks I get to ride with there. There are a lot of good trails with great flow at Allaire. At H&H, you are not going to be able to find anything steeper without heading north another hour. There is sand at Hartshorne and Huber but, it is the highest spot on the coast. H&H is a great place to ride and I know there are a few folks, myself included, who would be happy to show you the goods. Riding with a local along will greatly improve the experience for you. shame you just missed out on the Tues. Beginner rides at Allaire. That is a great bunch to ride with, no matter the amount of experience you are packing.

S

southern118

H&H is some of the best riding you will find in this area. Allaire is great, I ride there more often than any place else mostly due to the group of folks I get to ride with there. There are a lot of good trails with great flow at Allaire. At H&H, you are not going to be able to find anything steeper without heading north another hour. There is sand at Hartshorne and Huber but, it is the highest spot on the coast. H&H is a great place to ride and I know there are a few folks, myself included, who would be happy to show you the goods. Riding with a local along will greatly improve the experience for you. shame you just missed out on the Tues. Beginner rides at Allaire. That is a great bunch to ride with, no matter the amount of experience you are packing.

it is cool tuesday i stay busy i have a 3 1/2 year old and a prego wife so it takes a little to get out of the house i am usually at the gym until around 530 have to stay in shape. if you do a weekend ride to H&H let me know and i will head out

Shaggz

A strong 7
H&H: Stayed tuned for the next installment of the Traveling Hooligans Ride Series. Looking like the last weekend in Oct or first in November...

S

southern118

H&H: Stayed tuned for the next installment of the Traveling Hooligans Ride Series. Looking like the last weekend in Oct or first in November...

i will stay installed and be looking. is there anyone from down this way that comes up and rides up that way?

Top Bottom