Hello All from Central NJ

Sircrashalot

Bumped into a Jason in Six Mile Run today who suggested I check out this site. Hope to be a contributor over time rather than a leech!

ANyway, just intro here....live in Middlesex County, mostly ride six mile run....white Heckler blue helmet and ALWAYS my elbow guards because if there is one tree in the center of a meadow I WILL find a way to bash it with my elbow!

As far as Six Mile Run goes...LOVE IT, thanks to those who built it...the new section is GREAT!!! From what I understand some stuff is in the works to allow for more organized maintenance, etc.. Glad to help out. Rare to find any trash in that trail but if I see it I pick it up.....least I can do!!

See ya in the trail!:rolleyes:

Shaggz

A strong 7
welcome to the site - you and Armyof None have a lot in common, which I am sure you will realize in due time. You two should go bowling - the trails will be safer.

Sircrashalot

welcome to the site - you and Armyof None have a lot in common, which I am sure you will realize in due time. You two should go bowling - the trails will be safer.

Thanks...I think...I try very hard to ensure that the trail is only dangerous for me...

ArmyOfNone

NO TRAIL IS SAFE! FEAR THE RATH! FFEEAARRR!

O btw, Welcome, Cmon in, take off your coat and stay a while.

(im gonna keep that line)

Frank

Sasquatch
howdy, welcome, howvarya.....I am gonna get to 6 mile this monday. Hope to NOT run into ya.

P

PAbikerchick

I remember you..

I had fun out there, thanks for allowing me to tag along. Sorry I slowed you down, I havent been out riding much this summer and now that seems like all I do :) I think I am finally getting the hang of that place, although I must say, after meeting you, I ran into my first tree. I have never crashed my bike so much at one place. Allaire use to get me simple because I would hit the sand slow down and not clip out in time, Here I just crash, lol. Oh well, thanks again. I am sure I will see you out there some time.
Shannon

Sircrashalot

I had fun out there, thanks for allowing me to tag along. Sorry I slowed you down, I havent been out riding much this summer and now that seems like all I do :) I think I am finally getting the hang of that place, although I must say, after meeting you, I ran into my first tree. I have never crashed my bike so much at one place. Allaire use to get me simple because I would hit the sand slow down and not clip out in time, Here I just crash, lol. Oh well, thanks again. I am sure I will see you out there some time.
Shannon

You didn't slow us down, at all, and even if you had, it wasn't a race so who cares. We all had fun riding and thats what its all about for me. Sorry about the tree...I guess my crashalotness rubs off on those who ride with me :confused:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I feel like I've met you before; Have you let me and my friend with the afro out, Rode with an older gentlemen in a FS, full faced helmet? You used to smoke cigarettes and quit?

If not I apologize. I ride Six Mile weekly as well.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you, by any chance, like gladiator movies?

Sorry, carry on.

Sircrashalot

I feel like I've met you before; Have you let me and my friend with the afro out, Rode with an older gentlemen in a FS, full faced helmet? You used to smoke cigarettes and quit?

If not I apologize. I ride Six Mile weekly as well.

Yeah man.....that makes you the guy not shifting at all getting ready to switch to a single speed for riding 6 mile, right? Haha 'older gentleman' would be the guy you guys thought was our father who we were out for a first ride with, who ended up really needing that full face helmet that day.

I ended up seeing you guys heading in the next time when I was on the way out.

Guess when I was told that everybody who rides six mile is on this forum it was true after all....
I am gonna try to head there today around 4 or so.

Sircrashalot

I dont think you'll have a problem. FS is overkill for six mile. I finally gave in this year and joined the FS ranks so that I can go anywhere including Diablo with one bike.

Top Bottom