Heckle-cation the other months of the year.

gtluke

The Moped
eat the yokes, this isn't 1985, we know yokes are the only reason to eat eggs now.
Buys expensive ass organic eggs, throws out all the nutrients because of mom science.

Mountain Bike Mike

Matt Loves his eggs...

Here is Matt Farming his eggs

Matt farming his eggs.jpg

Here is Matt drinking his eggs

Matt drinking eggs.jpg

Here is how Matt got fast for Cross season

Matt and Me.jpg

jackx

WELCOME

I WILL BE HELPING OUT TOMORROW AT MARTY'S FAT 50(k)!

Look for me without the beard, I may have an orange megaphone and a camera. Say hi.

So you will be heckling them for being fat?

WELCOME

Typical training season dinner: Half onion, half red pepper & broccoli cooked up in the pan and mixed with 3 eggs (1 yoke only) and prepared into one of several dishes including but not limited to omelettes, scrambles & frittatas. Add salsa if available. Serve. Recover.

BAM.

I make mine the same way - 3 eggs using only one yolk - AND YOU GOTTA TAKE OUT THE white jizz crap from each yolk! Besides the cholesterol, I find 3 yolks is too eggy. I don't buy brown or organic, but do buy Egg-Land's Best 18 eggs for like $3.21 (i.e. 0.18 each). [These have 25% less saturated fat than reg. eggs and extra Omega-3] AND with the onions, bell pepper and broccoli. Try shaving the florets off some broccoli and putting that in the omelet.
Add mushrooms too and wash it down with coffee.

mandi

I bought the cheap Veggetti from BBB with a 20% off coupon. But now that I use it regularly I'm considering upgrading. You do get a great arm workout from twisting though...

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
FAT 50 RACE REPORT 8:51 AM

I caught the start at speedwell lake. I was enjoying the nice view of the icey spillway when a dull growl became audible. As the roar become louder it became clear it was the pack of big boned bikes I was expecting! As the low pressure knobbies hit the path the pavement growl transitioned into a chorus of grumbling and creaking snow. And there it was.. A large pack of fat bikers (not fat cyclists) tearing down the frosty patriots path at face melting speeds!! THEY ARE ON COURSE!!

Headed to the turn around, more later.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Never told us the beards final appearance was in sponge bob 2 the movie
8F5682E4-64A1-48D8-89A4-274292301F05_zps5z6z8cnw.jpg

Last edited:

rlb

I buy free range eggs when I can actually find them. Most of the organic ones are given vegetarian feed, not natural for a chicken! I'll buy the best quality/price dozen I see. Yep they're always brown, but that's on the marketers and not me. I'd gladly buy a white free range egg!

And the yolk is the best part! Over easy, soak that egg up with an English muffin. Then go fast.

gtluke

The Moped
vegetarian chickens? That's retarded. The only thing my chickens will fight over is meat. My leftover steak scraps make them crazy. They love it. 2nd place is corn. They love love love corn. A big f u to the Netflix documentary watchers turned science experts and corn haters.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All this talk of eggs and not one mention of bacon? This place is going to shit man.

jackx

i wonder if the chickens would go crazier for bacon than they do over steak scraps...

gtluke

The Moped
Hmm. My neighbor gave them a giant chunk of ham the other day. They weren't frantic about it but did like it. I never eat bacon so I have no scraps to give them.

rlb

vegetarian chickens? That's retarded

Agreed, but anything that's cage free is always grain fed. One time I found true free range eggs in shoprite, and one time only. I need to find a farm arounf here, I know there must be a ton just haven't done the legwork.

And bacon. Do you eat sausage at least?

gtluke

The Moped
If they are cage free they are eating anything they can find. You have no idea what wanders or falls into their farm and the chickens eat. A rabid bat could fly into their fence and they eat it. Their diet is completely uncontrolled when you let them out. This is the danger of cage free. You don't know what's in the soil. They eat straight up dirt all day. They eat anything that even looks like food and shit it out later.
Pesticide covered moths and grasshoppers are part of cage free diets. Is this better somehow?

gtluke

The Moped
Sausage is gross. I actually don't like sausage. I can give or take bacon but I don't like sausage.

Top Bottom