heads up! Mountain Biking on TV 3pm Channel 4

TonyC

Just a heads up people..

Time- 3pm
Channel 4 CBS

Jeep Championship from Mountain Creek NJ.....

TVR'd it

later,
Tony

s4lnj

cbs is channel 3 down here

edit-- also not coming on till 5pm down here

Last edited:

NJ Jess

Way Cool

Watching and taping! I was there for some of this until I headed down to the 24 hours of Allaumuchy the same day. I wish there were more fans at Diablo, but for some reason, there were less than the US Open. Strange. Great riding though.

RNG1

Good job on that post, I was watching the Jet game and saw the post right on time to record. Channel 2 though.

dhsean

Funny how even though I was there I'm all excited about watching it on TV. It was pretty funny to see some of my drunk friends in the Hellz Belles crowd.

The power of TV is amazing. Close shots of everything to make the event look huge. Never seen Mountain Creek look so pretty. The riding was awesome. JD Swangen absolutely kills it, so aggressive, so smooth and no gloves. Skillz.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
The power of TV is amazing. Close shots of everything to make the event look huge. Never seen Mountain Creek look so pretty. The riding was awesome. JD Swangen absolutely kills it, so aggressive, so smooth and no gloves. Skillz.

somebody called the shop the other day to let us know about the tv dates. my buddy who was racing the dom. race said there was like 50 people there for the jeep race and he was wondering how they were going to make it look otherwise on tv.

s4lnj

had it dvr-ed.... then a storm came through and i lost my signal (satalite) ... so i have the first 3 minutes... wonderfull..

VanDbtRiver

not really impressed by the whole series. they showcase diablo as a "destination", but it is and has always been dual slalom and nothing more. may as well be bmx imo. they should focus more on the dh or xc element a little more.

Top Bottom