Have you gained weight?

serviceguy

Belt feels a little tight so I would say yes. Also changed the program on the stationary bike and I couldn't handle it so I gave up on that...staring at the bikes in the garage doesn't seem to do the trick either.

ilnadi

I've been losing weight. About 5 weeks ago, independent of this shit-show I had my annual getting yelled at by the cardiologist so I went from 2 drinks a night to 1 a week and that cut the accompanying midnight snacks.

pkovo

Not since distancing started, but I hit this social distancing about 10 lbs heavier than I have been recently, so kind of yes.

68nova200

Just before this started I committed to eating healthier.... now that my schedule is alternating nights and days back to back I barely get time to eat as it is... that said. I'm down 12 pounds in the last 3 weeks, combine that with riding as much as I can fit in, I am feeling much healthier. Besides being tired all the time... which really sucks.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am easily eating twice the amount of calories per day in the last week, with 1/2 the physical exertion.

jpn

I lost 5-6 lbs from mid February to mid March with the goal of losing 10 more by end of April or mid may. Been doing a Keto type diet.

I'm getting on scale twice a week and last two weeks have been neutral. We have less sweets and ice cream in the house and I have been pretty good at not eating too much, but it is harder being home and less busy and having the food always around.

Been riding every day when it hasn't been too wet and doing some walking and I got the nordic track out of mothballs since the Y is not an option.

So I'm still trying to lose but I'll be happy if I don't gain!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
down 6 pounds @MadisonDan is helping correct this

I've had 3 family size bags of Doritos and some home made ice cream, thats the only bad food I've had in 2 weeks. Yes those bags were eaten in one session each. I'm going for a run tonight. My wife makes it impossible to eat like shit when I'm home.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
have i gained weight? you mean since birth? yes. in the past few weeks? no. my yoga pants are a choice dammit!

my wife would agree with you on the yoga pants, i dont think shes worn anything else on the days she stays home

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I typically social distance from scales even in non-pandemic times,
but with eating only home cooked meals, and an increase in exercise,
I think I'm getting more aero.

I mean I'm still more Fatbike than a Dogma, but there is a trend.

Top Bottom