Have you gained weight?

I am down 3 pounds since 3/1, but that is only because I had gotten so fat. I still have a long way to go. 233 this am, looking for under 200 by mid june. would love to see 190 again, it is just so much work!

I have been eating less becasue my wife isn't going to wait on me all day.
Plus we have been working out togther for the last week.

nope, lost three more lbs since BIYF ended, which was the weekend before everything was looked down. My riding hours are down 10-20%.

finally bit the bullet and weighed in after 2 weeks of not wanting to check. still hovering around the same as it was before full lock down which surprised me but I will take it.

have to keep an eye on it now since work started i will be riding less during the week.

My scale and I have been practicing “Social Distancing” for some time now..... I’m less concerned with weight gain than I am with weight distribution. With my tendency to carry weight in the torso and my naturally spike-y hair.... I’m beginning to resemble a Pineapple ?....?

my weight is currently where it was wen this thing started, but i was down 2-3 lbs, then up 2, so its going all over the place, weather and the timing of work calls that i cant miss have been f-cking with my consistency on the bike :/

ill just have to make up for it with long rides (im pretty sure it works that way. . . . . right?!?!? ? )

my weight is currently where it was wen this thing started, but i was down 2-3 lbs, then up 2, so its going all over the place, weather and the timing of work calls that i cant miss have been f-cking with my consistency on the bike :/

ill just have to make up for it with long rides (im pretty sure it works that way. . . . . right?!?!? ? )

2-3 lbs up and down?!?! That is nothing, I gain those if I look at pictures of food from the wrong angle...loosing them is a completely different story though!

2-3 lbs up and down?!?! That is nothing, I gain those if I look at pictures of food from the wrong angle...loosing them is a completely different story though!

lol its sooo easy to gain it, but takes so much time/effort to loose it, im a reformed fat guy myself so i know the struggle, i would like to be about 5 (maybe 10 at most) lbs lighter than i am now, 5 is doable, 10is a bit of a stretch for me.

LOLL IPOP IMG_20200402_100032.jpg

For the past five days, I have focused on trail maintenance. "Think like a plant." was @Kirt s pithy advice while working on his "...baller new yellow trail" 3 years ago. WFH without the unlimited supply of snacks at the client WHQ helps the most. That, combined with some of my admittedly limited self control, brought me down to 181-183 lbs. the last week on the scale. The normal peak in the last couple of winter months was 194 lbs or so.

View attachment 124042

For the past five days, I have focused on trail maintenance. "Think like a plant." was @Kirt s pithy advice while working on his "...baller new yellow trail" 3 years ago. WFH without the unlimited supply of snacks at the client WHQ helps the most. That, combined with some of my admittedly limited self control, brought me down to 181-183 lbs. the last week on the scale. The normal peak in the last couple of winter months was 194 lbs or so.

9C7C8DCB-6F4E-4257-8544-11C2A2105A10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom