Have you gained weight?

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I've lost weight since biyf, about 10 lbs.

I'm still eating, but I've managed to keep my weight the same.

Sweat pants rule.

It's just me and the wifey, I've been very strick on what comes into the house.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've been working from home for almost 2.5 years now, and I feel like it's much easier to eat healthy. The key is to just not have a bunch of junk food in the house. Back when I worked in an office, there was always junk food around. Vendors would send gift baskets, someone would stop and get donuts or bagels on the way in, people would bring in baked goods, etc. I can't not eat food when it's just sitting around, so I used to eat a lot of crap. We would also do Macho Nacho, Five Guys, Jersey Mikes, or something every day for lunch. Sure you could bring lunch in, but I never did.

All that said, I have been ordering Door Dash quite a bit the last few weeks, but I've also been riding more, so it doesn't matter.

serviceguy

Why you wearing a belt? Aren't you home
Because last time I stopped getting dressed in the morning to go to work (I was living in Florida, I was the only one at the office and I went for months without visiting a customer due to the business slowing down so my dress code was baggy cargo shorts, t-shirt and flip-flop) I gained about 50 lbs on a steady diet of papa johns pizza...so now I wake up, shower and get dressed almost like if I were going to the office. I’m still alternating fasting but I haven’t been able to exercise like I had before going to Italy.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Haven’t left the house in 16 days. Have had zero excersize, no bike, eating a shit ton and I dropped 8lbs. Not sure how that even happens.
Ha, almost like it flop on in 3 weeks when u start eating good again. I am still working, still riding and still drinking. I was 189 sunday just 3lbs over race weight. FTP is highest it has ever been.

Robin

I haven't gotten on the scale in a few days - but I doubt I've gained (maybe lost?) seeing as I'm more active now/getting in more miles riding/running. Plus, I hate cooking/going to the food store, so snack options in our house are minimal.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only thing that recently comes to mind when I think of @jShort is if he wore the correct snow boots for Halloween as N. Dynamite

I didn’t. They were some cheapo slip on covers that looked like moon boots.
It was a last minute costume idea and moon boots are surprisingly (or not so much) hard to come by near Halloween.

mfennell

Im down 5 in two weeks
Same. Finally cracked 170 again (in the right direction!). Aiming for 165. Much below that and people start asking me if I'm OK (not cyclists, of course).

I'm just eating less. Breakfast was two eggs and cheese on a roll at a local deli. Now it's one egg and cheese on an english muffin. Lunches are smaller, dinner about the same. No snacks between. Haven't been out to eat for 3 weeks. Managed 33hrs on the bike(s) in March.

Top Bottom