Have miles - Looking for a destination

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey everybody.
I have accumulated like 5 million Miles, and i am looking to burn some on a winter trip and ride for a few days. I am targeting Mid January.

I am looking for ideas on a destination. Anywhere in the continental US is good.
Preferably warm. And preferably a killer spot - I don't want to waste vacations days riding somewhere not that special.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everybody.
I have accumulated like 5 million Miles, and i am looking to burn some on a winter trip and ride for a few days. I am targeting Mid January.

I am looking for ideas on a destination. Anywhere in the continental US is good.
Preferably warm. And preferably a killer spot - I don't want to waste vacations days riding somewhere not that special.

bootleg canyon in nevada? i heard its pretty kick ass. just outside vegas.

all the other places i can think of are going to be covered in snow...

gtluke

The Moped
Vegas is cheap as balls right not. You can basically get your hotel for FREE. Riding not too far away too.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Vegas is cheap as balls right not. You can basically get your hotel for FREE. Riding not too far away too.

You are correct... If i do Vegas I may even do first class... :getsome::getsome:

gtluke

The Moped
Remind me when I get back, I'll give you all my riding advice cause I'm going for new years

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Arizona for sure. Phoenix, Tucson & maybe Sedona (weathere depended). You won't be disappointed.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I just got back from So-Cal and although my preference is still New England type ridding I had a blast.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Go to New Zealand with Syadasti, he can give you a tour. ;)

I was actually looking at the NZ Hermosa trip. It looks killer.
Only problem is that's like 2 days in a plane. I would need some prescription power to get me though that.

mwlikesbikes

I was actually looking at the NZ Hermosa trip. It looks killer.
Only problem is that's like 2 days in a plane. I would need some prescription power to get me though that.

I was actually making a bad attempt at bad humor. If you read the garbage heap thread you'd know what I was referring to :)

I hear moab is killer this time of the year.

Top Bottom