Have Lights List

anrothar

entirely thrilled
respond to this if you have lights and are willing to use them. i will edit in peoples usernames. this will make it easier to cut and paste when anyone is sending out an invite for night rides or rides that might accidentally become them.

to cut and paste: just highlight all the names and on a pc, press cntrl and 'c' at the same time. then go to you pm box, start a new pm. click once in the to: box. then press cntrl and 'v' at the same time. someone will have to chime in with mac instructions, but i think it's apple key/c and apple key/v.

North Jersey & surrounding area:
anrothar; shaggz; sparta brad; norm; mtbdawgjeff; woody; elzoller; JDG1317; xc62701; Glancing Aft; Eileen; panhead; mergs; jbogner; Bad Line; DANSPANK; Spencer the Kalmyk; UtahJoe; ellenserruto; montclairbobbyb; PTB66; Zaskar; Mikerjr; eggdropsoup; Rondackroost; Thin Diesel; NHM

Central Jersey and surrounding area:
BiknBen; gt2brew; scalpel6; jdog; ArmyOfNone; C.Puncher; Mtnbikechick; Mtngrinder; walter; eggdropsoup; scalpeler; NHM; fightnut;

South Jersey and surrounding area:
Mikeyonabikey; the girl that works next to him....

Unknown/other:
Not So Fast; MixMastaMM; KenS; Sircrashalot; monkey boy; M3Tim; Space Heater; dsangie; panhead; intense1; Wobbegong; Kirt; Brian Snyder; Sweaty Betty; Joeskin; raydar; jimmynukastyle; mtnbiker5; gt_heller; engignar; tonyride; steverod23; MTB Aussie; euphoria; PutSomeStankOnYoCrank; warcricket; thegreatlanfrito; ebineezer; secondspeed02; budster; Jim & Val; frankinnj; Kmoodymz3; Droptopchevy; phathucker; qsilvr99; Satanpez; paulm01; dirty bert; Rondackroost; jontotman; jimjo; ellbiddy; stb222; boris_159; joeschaar; al415; VGT; capedoc; DR.K; newsense; Judge Smails; pearl; case; smufguy; RonC; mtnbiker49; goodvibe; shrprhtr325; creeker_1

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunately you can only PM 4 people at a time, I believe. So do the C&P 4 names at a time.

Glancing Aft

I have a light, and I'm not afraid to use it! I prefer quality over quantity, so I have one big one!

For those on other (and arguably better) OS remember to use Apple+C, and Apple+V

anrothar; shaggz; sparta brad; norm; mtbdawgjeff; woody; elzoller; JDG1317; xc62701; Glancing Aft

BiknBen

Unfortunately you can only PM 4 people at a time, I believe. So do the C&P 4 names at a time.

Stay on topic please. ;) You got lights or not?!?

I got lights. Unfortunately, whenever I charge them it rains. Missed another night ride opportunity tonight.

Top Bottom