Have Lights List

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
tried the stella at mercer this morning. this light is incredibly lightweight and I hinestly barely felt it on my helmet. I am really satisfied with it...

ellbiddy

Tried MY Stella at 6MR today and it was awesome, also barely felt it. I tucked away the battery in my camelback and it was liek it wasn't even there. Nice and bright, nice and light, and most important nice and cheap!

joeschaar

Lights

Got both kinds; country and western (aka helmet&bar) and looking for a reason to use them.

The next logical question is where?

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
Got both kinds; country and western (aka helmet&bar) and looking for a reason to use them.

The next logical question is where?
me too

setting to use them tonight at ringwood 12.4 6:15 pm ryerson (see rides thread for info http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8641

i have another night ride there scheduled thurs 12.18 [lucky nothing schedule for shotgun week ]

both sets of lights are nite rider, only checked helmet out 1x when i walked to package store to get better half some vino

post back if tonight (12/4), and or a fort night (12/18) are of intersest.

also thinking about submitting one more for btcnj on thursday night (1/8), there response has been less than rousing, yet who completed the mountain man this year [yours truly]

this winter i'm stoked for some mtb multi sport and no doubt next year some h2h action will be in the works

M

Mtnbikechick

Have Lights will follow................

Larry, Leslie & Forrest all have lights................ aka C.Puncher, Mtnbikechick and Mtngrinder :rolleyes:

Mare

I just ordered new lights from chainlove and should have them next week. I hope they are awesome! --Light & Motion ARC NIMH

Mare

It is going to suck when you just get a battery.

Now you got me worried :) I quadruple checked my invoice and I get a light! (That is just asking for a Borat quote. Raffle ticket for anyone that can tell me what I am talking about. Of course you probably won't get a raffle ticket, but I will suggest to Norm that you get one). I figure if I don't like it or I got ripped off, I return it.

VGT

I have a Light....

......and want to know where to use it. Everytime I go to Ringwood....the ranger gives me hard time in the parking lot when I am coming back to LOT C.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
......and want to know where to use it. Everytime I go to Ringwood....the ranger gives me hard time in the parking lot when I am coming back to LOT C.

park by the school :cool:

i was a big fan of knight rider...still am

got lights

oh gawd...
knight_rider.jpg

Top Bottom