Have a Wii?

Glancing Aft

Anyone on here have a Nintendo Wii?

I ended up purchasing one last week and for the first time in about 10 years I have really been loving video games. So far for it I have,
- Mario Galaxy
- Mario Kart
- Wii Sports
- Wii Play
and I am thinking of downloading LostWinds and TV Show King off of the new WiiWare service soon.

So far I've been spending most of my time playing MarioKart with my roommate and loving it.

If anyone would ever want to do a game trade or anything, let me know...

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i have one and will tell you this: go buy zelda. now. it is one of the best games i've ever played. very, very cool. actually, wait until winter to buy it. you're supposed to be riding now, not playing video games!

anyway, as for some others, super paper mario was pretty cool and if you're even slightly into baseball 'the bigs' is a good game as well. i also have metroid prime and guitar hero which is a lot of fun. good to hear that mario cart is cool. i've been thinking about picking that up for my wife and i...uh...i mean the kids...to play.

i've got a ps3 on my short list of things to buy as well (b/c of gods of war and the blueray player). having played 'gears of war' on the 360 a few weeks ago, i realized how much i miss those types of games. if the 360 were blueray compatible, i'd prolly buy that instead.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
'Got my kids one for Xmas, they love it. So much, in fact, that taking it away has been my primary deterrent/punishment ever since.

walter

Fourth Party
i've got a ps3 on my short list of things to buy as well (b/c of gods of war and the blueray player). having played 'gears of war' on the 360 a few weeks ago, i realized how much i miss those types of games. if the 360 were blueray compatible, i'd prolly buy that instead.

Call of Duty 4 is all you need to know.

I dont play video games but a few of my friends do. Once PS3 was easily available the Wii got pushed to the side. Its either COD4, Guitar Hero or Rock Band for them.

Glancing Aft

i have one and will tell you this: go buy zelda. now. it is one of the best games i've ever played. very, very cool. actually, wait until winter to buy it. you're supposed to be riding now, not playing video games!

Zelda is on the to buy list for sure. I played an hour or so of it and loved it. Funny this is that I was thinking of picking it up for next winter. Way too busy now with riding to get fully addicted to a game :D
I bought an xbox the day they came out, modded it, and had a ton of games for it. Honestly I never fell in love with the system and 95% of the time it was used (and still is used) as a dvd player. So the xbox 360 and PS3 never appealed to me. I guess I've become a casual gamer.
Def. pick up mario kart, it's fun...

bozizle

Wii orkout

I next week the Wii Workout is released...it comes with some running pad and include Yoga, Running, aerobic and everything...I saw a 11:00 news broadcast about it last night and I have to say it was pretty cool as a concept but falls short on the "work out"

ArmyOfNone

I have Wii and am all about Guitar Hero! Still stuck on hard but ill get there eventually. Wii sports is also very very good. Ill take you on in bowling any day!

I am looking to pick up mario kart and a wii wheel. Looks like much fun.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
'Got my kids one for Xmas, they love it. So much, in fact, that taking it away has been my primary deterrent/punishment ever since.

good move...my friend owns a bar/liquor store in fords called THE WHISKEY TANGO i work there...its in the same lot as VINTAGE VINYL...but we have a Wii hooked up on the middle TV...still working on the games to get cause gotta have party games foir all to enjoy...im there thursdays and saturdays...2 free shots of jim beam when MTBNJ is mentioned on my shift...ahahahahahahah...mean irish guy all you can drink juice and soda...drink free till you pee...ahahaha...the Wii is much fun...

walter

Fourth Party
2 free shots of jim beam when MTBNJ is mentioned on my shift...ahahahahahahah

I'll just wear the MTBNJ tshirt, that way once Im all liquored up I can just point to the logo. You could even drop me off on the way home, I hear you live close to me.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I'll just wear the MTBNJ tshirt, that way once Im all liquored up I can just point to the logo. You could even drop me off on the way home, I hear you live close to me.

i drink alot while i work so as to be loose with the ladies plus i do it as a favor to my friend i dont ask for pay i drink for free whenever and i get tipped...so we.d prob be hopping a cab back to town...

Nimrod

You got me cracking up Fog!!:):rofl: PS 3 is my Weapon of choice. ;)

My 16 year old “Honors Student” has decided to test my patience with his Geometry performance. Let me see (looks into my desk draw) what I have here? Hmm?

Oh my! Look whats in my desk here at work! WOW!!! NBA 08, Call of Duty 4, The Show 08, etc.... Oh Bonus round = 2 each play station controllers.

Nimrod Jr. better hope Summer School is not in his future this summer if he wants to ever see PS 3 again.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i can't wait to pay back my girls for the hell they put me though sometimes.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
I have a 360 and PS3. The advancement of technology for new games is just amazing. These new games get movie budgets.

Top Bottom