Have a Wii?

Wii sports kicks ass. Wii carnival is good for a group. But download Punch-Out. Brings back the memories man. I love Wii. COD 4 on PS3 is better online play. But on the Wii it is a ton of fun.

Wii sports kicks ass. Wii carnival is good for a group.

My ski-house used to get a lot of mileage out of playing dodge ball in EA's Playground game. We really didn't play too much of carnival. I'm hoping before the beginning of next season I'm able to pick up the balance board and sean white's snowboarding game.

But download Punch-Out. Brings back the memories man.

Too bad you can only get the Mr. Dream version

I'm hoping before the beginning of next season I'm able to pick up the balance board and sean white's snowboarding game.

I agree, I picked up SSX for the wii and haven't been in love with the game so excited to see what sean white is like with the board. Also the Skate game for the board looks cool.

thanks will. i went out and bought mario cart..

Jake, did you pick up the wheel with this also? Mario Cart would be on my short list if I buy a Wii. I am also looking at Tiger Woods 08 and MLB 08.

I am trying to convince my wife that we need a Wii. I am so tempted to just come home with it one of these days. One of my buddies at work has one and we went over to their place to play it and I loved it, Robyn less so... :(

Check out amazon today:

Nine awesome Nintendo deals at Amazon

By Andrew Webster | Published: June 27, 2008 - 09:34AM CT

Online retailer Amazon's Gold Box, which features new deals every day, has decided to give Nintendo fans a treat. The site will be offering a series of timed deals that offer some of the biggest titles for both the Wii and DS platforms at a very appealing price point.

The first two deals—which are currently available—are Super Smash Bros. Brawl for US$24.99 and Yoshi's Island DS for US$19.99. Kotaku has a list of the later deals, which include:

* 8:00 AM PDT - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
* 10:00 AM PDT - Super Mario Galaxy
* 12:00 PM PDT - The New Super Mario Bros.
* 2:00 PM PDT - Mario Kart Wii
* 4:00 PM PDT - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
* 6:00 PM PDT - Mario Party DS
* 8:00 PM PDT - Pokemon Diamond and/or Pearl

There are a number of excellent games on that list, so this could be the perfect time for gamers who missed out on the likes of Galaxy and Twilight Princess to catch up without spending a lot of money. Unfortunately, these deals are only available on the American Amazon store.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2008/06/27/nine-nintendo-deals-at-amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/

Jake, did you pick up the wheel with this also? Mario Cart would be on my short list if I buy a Wii. I am also looking at Tiger Woods 08 and MLB 08.

I am trying to convince my wife that we need a Wii. I am so tempted to just come home with it one of these days. One of my buddies at work has one and we went over to their place to play it and I loved it, Robyn less so... :(

yep, i did brad. in fact, i bought an extra. the game is really fun and the wheel, while gimmicky, is perfect. the controls are spot on. it's a fun game to play with the kids to. but i have to admit, i really want to pick up a ps3 if for nothing else, the cheap, cheap, cheap blue ray option. although the xbox 360 does rock. the games are a winter vice so not putting too much thought into it now.

we just got a wii! It's alright, we have been playing the Wii Party, a little slow for me, I am used to the 360 and playing COD 4. Bowling is pretty fun though. Might even check out the Wii FIT, I hear it is pretty effective at getting you motivated to exercise. Wouldn't replace biking of course...

good luck finding wii fit =\ they are always sold out (just like the systems) and you can find them on craigslist and ebay but who wants to pay over msrp? I heard its excellent, and my cousin who is a PT says they use them in his office to help with wrist, hand, elbow and shoulder rehab. I, having broke my wrist, found that the wii does in fact help to make it stronger and feel more like it used to prior to my accident. I enjoy playing House of the dead2 and 3, and the olympics games really gives you a serious workout.

So apparently on this fantastic Wii fitness i am obese. Funny. 5'8, 173. That's obese to those creaters of the BMI index. Idiots. I know i'm not obese. Funny how BMI does not take into account muscle mass and fat mass. My character is huge. I love Wii.

Rock Band?

Is anyone else hooked? I still haven't even tried the guitar. Mostly I play the drums. I sing only if I've had some drinks. Calling what I do singing would be kind of generous, though:)

wii fit

I picked up a Wii Fit from Walmart yesterday... holy crap, did i turn into a tub of lard, and after today's TM at MD I am sure I will be sore for the foreseeable future.

So far so good with the wii fit though. Even Mrs. Sparta is using it.

I picked up a Wii Fit from Walmart yesterday... holy crap, did i turn into a tub of lard, and after today's TM at MD I am sure I will be sore for the foreseeable future.

So far so good with the wii fit though. Even Mrs. Sparta is using it.

I'm very jealous you found one! There's a best buy and a game stop a block or so from my office and I've been checking there a few times a week but they are always sold out. I'll be curious to see what your long term thoughts on it are.

I'm very jealous you found one! There's a best buy and a game stop a block or so from my office and I've been checking there a few times a week but they are always sold out. I'll be curious to see what your long term thoughts on it are.

I just happened to walk in at the right time. You can find them online, but they are usually bundled. Check Toys R Us.com They have had them regularly.

havnt tried the wii fit yet. it looks pretty cool and i wouldnt mind watching my girl do the hula hoop game, haha.

Back
Top Bottom