hartshorne

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Yesterday at 8:00am the trails were good. Just enough water in them to hold everything together. Today should be a blast.

TonyC

Hartshorne conditions were spectacular

Fyi,
Hartshorne was a blast this morning. The conditions were perfect. I thought there would be some standing puddles somewhere, but couldn't find any.
The tires hooked up and the ride was a blast.
Wheels were down at 7:30 till 8:45ish.. Home by 10am. What a great start to a beautiful day.

Happy Mother's Day!

Tony

NJ Jess

Wonderful conditions and,...

people to ride with. It was way fun riding with Mr. Chainsaw,...Gary, Mark, and the many other folks we met out there today. Don't let anyone be fooled,...Chainsaw and Gary can rip it with the best of them. Can hardly believe you guys are new to the mtb madness. Gotta love those bunny hops, ay! Cool to hook up with Mark too. Now,...did all of you make it to your appointed dinners with Moms and GFs? heehhehhheee

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Shame I missed it I have yet to get out there I was in Allaire today and it was good for the short time I was able to ride..I to needed to get out for dinner I did get in bout 9 miles which was fun..

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
people to ride with. It was way fun riding with Mr. Chainsaw,...Gary, Mark, and the many other folks we met out there today. Don't let anyone be fooled,...Chainsaw and Gary can rip it with the best of them. Can hardly believe you guys are new to the mtb madness. Gotta love those bunny hops, ay! Cool to hook up with Mark too. Now,...did all of you make it to your appointed dinners with Moms and GFs? heehhehhheee

thanks for the complement...i was late but i blamed it on falling down in turns...next time i will wait longer im sorry bout splitting early out on the trail...it was much fun riding with you today...ben hewitt wriote the book i got wish i coulda stayed and chatted but the GF was a waiting

F

fighting_40

And don't forget Larry!

Nice to meet you Jess!
I have signed up as instructed. Sadly when it asked me for who referred me and I put your handle in, (it even auto-filled your handle as I was typing it) I coulnd't register. I tried several times but until I removed your handle I couldn't get registered. I smell Anti-Jess conspiracy. jk
Larry

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
having trouble larry...we had 4 others jess is easy to remember..you had the 29er and the red truck.?.then the uncle and kid...and the dude from NY...im lost i think...:confused:

F

fighting_40

Green Mountaincycle MOHO and white Durango

I didn't meet you,
Jess asked me if I was you when she was looking for you.
I admitted I wished I had such a cool nickname.

The only names I have ever been called are not for public mention. :)

Top Bottom