Hartshorne Trail maintenance info

We had a crew of 6 come out. It was a great start for the new year.
Yes, it was a great start.
I get great satisfaction working together with a nice team on something I feel is meaningful.

I'm looking forward to more trail work ahead with everyone. Sign up, and join the team and get some satisfaction.
Scroll down to Training: trail maintenance

IMG_20210320_100718.jpg

IMG_20210320_100728.jpg
IMG_20210320_112511.jpg
in

Great plan and execution by all involved today. And nice to meet you Chris, Bob, Steve, and Anthony. The reroute makes for a fun line. And when riding through, be sure to admire the fine attention to detail that went into setting the snowfence!

Great plan and execution by all involved today. And nice to meet you Chris, Bob, Steve, and Anthony. The reroute makes for a fun line. And when riding through, be sure to admire the fine attention to detail that went into setting the snowfence!
Yes, it was a great start.
I get great satisfaction working together with a nice team on something I feel is meaningful.

I'm looking forward to more trail work ahead with everyone. Sign up, and join the team and get some satisfaction.
Scroll down to Training: trail maintenance

View attachment 154225
View attachment 154226View attachment 154227in
Looks fantastic, awesome work everyone!

Looking forward to riding it soon!

Hoping to work the crew at Tatum tomorrow but the weather looks iffy.

If they cancel, when do they usually do so? Night before, presumably?

Terrific crew at Tatum today. Weather was perfect. Just some basic trail widening, only a couple hours' work.

Really grateful that this forum turned me on to Monmouth County Parks trail maintenance crews. So fun, and a great way to give back!
IMG_8857.jpg
IMG_8859.jpg
IMG_8862.jpg

This season is starting off with a lot of good volunteer energy. We had crew leaders out Saturday at Hartshorne and Tatum leading TMs as well as a volunteer training at Huber.

We have more volunteer training dates coming up for those who would like to join in. I'd like to mention that we are doing a training at Clayton on May 22 for those in the western end of Monmouth County. Perrinville Park is a new area in the park system and we'd like to build some new trails there, if you'd like to help with the trail build take the training and join in.

Scroll down to Training:Trail Maintenance and register for Training. Training doesn't involve classroom time but rather on the trail fun.

IMG_20210413_070925.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions