hartshorne pretty much anytime

Augieland

I grew up in the Hartshorne woods and moved back in April after 15 years in the city. I started riding again around the same time after probably 20 years off a bike so i qualify as a beginner.
I find myself between jobs until mid-January with a new bike, so if anyone wants to ride in Hartshorne or Huber and can tolerate a slower ride just about any time of any day of the week, I have the ability and inspiration. Let me know.

First off welcome aboard..
If you pot up to the rides section when you will be out I am sure you will find people to ride with..

got you
and have been watching
today was pretty great by the way. pleasant warm surprise but the flats are wet.

Hi I never been to this trail before, wondering if anyone wants to show/ride around today Sunday this afternoon, I'm coming from Edison NJ.

Thank YOU ..

will be doing a loop with a buddy friday at 8:30 am beginners pace if you would like to come along

This coming friday right July 3, I did the ride last sunday afternoon the blue trail i might slow you guys down though, cos I walked my bike on most of the hills I encountered and some of the roots and logs going down .. lol

turtle i believe the buttermilk side of laurel ridge and the fire roads identify as blue.
nismosr we will find time and i will show you around, i suck and therefore am not bothered but i can't commit the guys i am riding with to waiting anymore than i make them. lets try something next weekend

augie - where are you starting from? upper or lower. I might try to join you. beginneer pace would be fine. if I am one minute late take off without me.

I might be riding Harshorne w/ a few people Friday. We haven't set a time yet, hopefully early before the thickness rolls in... maybe we'll bump into you guys out there.

sweet id love to met out there for a beginer type ride! never been there before and im in belmar so its close to me...

i can be there at 8 am im driving a tan mazda pickup

or if im late im be riding a green rocky etsx

scehdule permitting, I have been going early during the workweek.

I hit the trail at the lower lot at 630a.

If anyone wants to join me for a quick (1 hr) but brisk ride, let me know.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions