Hartshorne Huber Evening Rides

Snow Cat

Anyone interested in Monday thru Friday evening rides at Hartshorne or Hueber through the month of August please reply. All are welcome!

Karate Monkey

I'm usually leaving the Claypit lot (this time of year) around 6:00-6:30 for an hour-and-a-half on Monday nights, if you feel like hooking up. 9-9.5mph average.

Snow Cat

Oooo you’re a fast karate monkey! Was planning on meeting pooriggy at that lot at 5pm. We can swing back through and grab you to punish us for our finally. Grey Cannondale. See you

Karate Monkey

@Snow Cat missed y'all, but must have run into you and @pooriggy on the Water Tower climb. Was nice riding weather tonight, and a new medication for my lungs has me feeling at least 10 years younger [and before anyone gets pissy: I have ~3/4 lung capacity for my age on a good day]. Will have to see what actual tests confirm, but the work in the park is definitely making things more enjoyable :)

Snow Cat

@Snow Cat missed y'all, but must have run into you and @pooriggy on the Water Tower climb. Was nice riding weather tonight, and a new medication for my lungs has me feeling at least 10 years younger [and before anyone gets pissy: I have ~3/4 lung capacity for my age on a good day]. Will have to see what actual tests confirm, but the work in the park is definitely making things more enjoyable :)
Sorry we missed you but @pooriggy was testing the work he and the volunteers did earlier in the day on that trail. What a difference. Imagine if he had a larger volunteer crew what they could do-hint hint. Glad your meds are helping and hope to hook up with you next time! Kick some ass karate monkey!

Top Bottom