Hartshorne Group Ride Raindate 12/21

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
You ever been to harts? Myself (or anyone more your speed) can always give you a tour sometime. It's a fun place.
Never been. It's far from me and doesn't seem like a "destination" park worth the drive but for a big group ride, sure. Thanks for the offer though.

Karate Monkey

Never been. It's far from me and doesn't seem like a "destination" park worth the drive but for a big group ride, sure. Thanks for the offer though.

Hartshorne/Huber is a good 2:30-3:00 with minimal repeats, if that helps to frame it any. 20 miles is relatively easy to stack up there.

TimBay

Hartshorne/Huber is a good 2:30-3:00 with minimal repeats, if that helps to frame it any. 20 miles is relatively easy to stack up there.
Yeah, not really a destination place. But it is a fun place to ride and a good park to check off the list. Next time

rmap01

beware of the cliffs of insanity!

No longer an issue since they've posted signs up everywhere :rolleyes: Lol. Ya gotta love the graphic!

Attachments

• 1576185765377.jpg
    1576185765377.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 1576185815827.png
    1576185815827.png
    810.9 KB · Views: 181

TimBay

I'm in for the rescheduled date. I have never ridden here. What tire size and suspension is appropriate?
People ride everything from FS trail bike to rigid SS. It's got pretty good flow, lots of rooty sections and water bars to climb or drop from. Per strava, you usually get 1300ft elevation gain in a 10mi loop. Mostly easy-ish climbing. Like 2 rocks.

Top Bottom