hartshorne...5.14

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
ride at hartshorne 5.30pm roll out time meet in buttermilk lot...a coin flip will decide the direction we go...pace will be moderate to depends on how the group feels...im the dude with the lady bug on the MTB socks....blue mazda black rocky mountain on top

Last edited:

RacinStart

Anyway to make this a 5/15 meet? reason I work evenings and am off on Thursday. I'd like to bike with you guys but can't take a day off cause collecting my days to go back to europe soon.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Anyway to make this a 5/15 meet? reason I work evenings and am off on Thursday. I'd like to bike with you guys but can't take a day off cause collecting my days to go back to europe soon.

i got work thursday night...next time dude...def think about the ride on tuesday its lots of fun down at allaire.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
bikes078.jpg

he goes paul...pdm362
bikes077.jpg

biscojosh
bikes079.jpg

and me...mr.chainsaw...we had a good time in the woods today weather was perfect...oh and i swear we caught a bit of air these were the least blurry shots i could pull from the videos...

P

pdm362

it was a great time. It would've been better if I had not endo'd at the end but what can you do.. all part of the sport:D

B

BiscoJosh

haha. that endo was pretty sweet from my perspective. and while I didnt crash per se, I did have to get off my bike many a time on those uphills. great fun yesterday. lets do it again soon!

...and we will get better pics next time - haha.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
haha. that endo was pretty sweet from my perspective. and while I didnt crash per se, I did have to get off my bike many a time on those uphills. great fun yesterday. lets do it again soon!

...and we will get better pics next time - haha.

if you.re not fallin you.re not tryin...in a few rides you.ll have legs and confidence to go faster for longer then you.ll start hittin the dirt cause you.ll start bunny hoppin everything... then the best is you start too realize you.re going a bit too fast and then ride off the trail into the woods for some real fun...like me...paul thought it looked cool once he saw that i didnt smack any trees...

Last edited:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
looks liek you guys had a blast. ill def be down for hartshorne once i get some legs for it. haha. although i did way better than i thought i would at allaire on the little climbs. they still kicked my ass a bit but i was able to keep going.

B

BiscoJosh

looks liek you guys had a blast. ill def be down for hartshorne once i get some legs for it. haha. although i did way better than i thought i would at allaire on the little climbs. they still kicked my ass a bit but i was able to keep going.

Dont worry about the legs man. I am severely out of shape. Was prob off my bike for at least 25% of the uphills. Chainsaw and paul waited for me like nice guys...so if you come the next time, at least they will be waiting for 2 of us, and not just me :)

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Dont worry about the legs man. I am severely out of shape. Was prob off my bike for at least 25% of the uphills. Chainsaw and paul waited for me like nice guys...so if you come the next time, at least they will be waiting for 2 of us, and not just me :)

no prob waiting cause people did it for me when i started and some still do i dont push myself as hard as i should then again the group ride season just started i rode alone all winter long...nothing like being up on CR 8am in 15degree weather and windy with your GF home in the warm bed...just cause you like to ride...

walter

Fourth Party

You're never going to get the legs unless you ride there. The longer you wait, the longer it takes to kill that climb.

Top Bottom