Hartshorn or Allair tomorrow - HEAPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm learning that in any sport there is always some douchbag that takes himself way too serious and thinks he is better than others. I learned that people like you think they can call someone names and think it is ok. Feel free to stop and call me a douchbag or whatever else you would like to say when I see you. I'm sure it will go over well with me and my riding buddies. This is a record for me, 4 post's in and I run into a jack off like you and never come back. I'm leaving now Mr. Internet Forum posting king. I'm disgusted

Chill guys, its is Christmas:D

Augieland

based on today, i think most of hartshorne will be rideable, the only places it is wet enough for concern have been the flats that were over ridden the last couple weeks, so just don't take the ranger station trail, and the rest of the muck should be avoidable... ill be out after noon just to give it a couple extra drying hours if you want to ride then

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You're right. I just don't take kindly to people like that.

Wait. I thought you left. Your very first post was a troll, which was rather impressive since it was a mere 2 words - on Christmas day no less. Admittedly, dualfisted appears to be rather on edge these days but I'm not sure you jumped in on the right foot. Also not sure it's very good form to follow that by calling someone else an Internet tough guy given your start.

Ok ok, let's start over. Small fire. Cold night. Marshmallows. Kumbaya. Maybe a little yule time cheer for the holiday?

xc62701

Sheesh did Santa come down the wrong chimney and wind up in someone's a$$??? Can't we all just get along?

Mare

We all need to meet in person and just hug. Everyone is more tame in person, so we can fix this in about 30 seconds and pedal on our way for a fun ride.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sheesh did Santa come down the wrong chimney and wind up in someone's a$$??? Can't we all just get along?

Very good, let's add gas to this :rolleyes:

We all need to meet in person and just hug. Everyone is more tame in person, so we can fix this in about 30 seconds and pedal on our way for a fun ride.

There ya go! Happy happy, joy joy.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Aaaaaaaand done.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a nice holiday and got some good stuff, had a few laughs and maybe a drink or 2 with some family and friends. Personally I got a few things that were quite cool, even a few surprises! Had a good day, a good meal, and enjoyed myself quite a bit. So with that, let's call it a night and reflect on what a good day and holiday season it's been.

Thanks for stopping by!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom