Hartshorn or Allair tomorrow - HEAPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turbodude880

I am headed down to ride tomorrow afternoon Wed @ 1pm to rip at Hartshorn or Allair tomorrow. I just got the heads up from the south, they only got a light dusting of snow at Allair Hartshorn and Huber and thats gone now. Anyone up for the cold freeze?

Last edited by a moderator:

al415

Banned
Our local forecast is for rain starting tonight, with a high near 50 on Wed, which would make Hartshorne verys soupy.

Kmoodymz3

Yeah not going to be a good day for Huber/Hartshorne or Allaire tomorrow, NWS says "Wednesday: Rain. High near 47. Southwest wind between 14 and 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. " for Middletown NJ. According to the hourly weather graph rain is supposed to start by 2am. :cry::cry::cry: I want to ride!

dualfisted

Slop fest

Allaire got a ton of rain when everyone else got snow. Everything froze up with the super cold couple days, but it's warm now, all that water is gonna have the trails all mushied up.

T

turbodude880

Still rippin!!!

Im still headed down by 2 I am attempting to be a trooper
I got one other guy that lives there going.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
FRANK.jpg

think about it friend...think about it...

Frank

Sasquatch
Between MIG, my wife and KenS there are more photoshopped pix of me than regular. I'm gonna start an Anti-photoshop movement. :rofl:

But I think it gets the point across.:hmmm:

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
:getsome:If I catch anyone out in this crap,.. I will snatch them off the bike, break said bike into many small bits that will then be chucked into the woods.:getsome:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I told you that is the picture that will never go away....
MIG that was great keep it going...still at work to at least 16:00 then off till friday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom