Hartschorn?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I would guess even Allaire is questionable too.
This appears to be the $64,000 Question today.

Legions of NJ mtber's are waiting with bated breath to find out if Allaire is gonna be ridable this weekend.

JohnnieA

Hartshorne was unrideable at 7am on Friday. According to 2 hikers who were leaving as I got there, it was unwalkable too.

Mare

looking to get studded tires tonight for tomorrow. apparently they now fit into the category basic needs...food, studded tires, shelter, water...notice where they are on the list!

i mean basic needs category

Last edited:

jimjo

looking to get studded tires tonight for tomorrow. apparently they now fit into the category basic needs...food, studded tires, shelter, water...notice where they are on the list!

given the cabin fever/anxiety i am experiencing right now i think i would put studded tires in front of food.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I went out on the road today, and it was A.O.K. ;) (see blog) If you dress warm enough and find some fun people, it may be a good time. I may try road up north.

sixseven

Anyone with cabin fever...take a little road trip to Rays. A weekend at that place will do you right. Ride from 9 am til 10 pm. Indoors. Its way better than any road ride on an icy NJ roadside in the cold for sure.

Top Bottom