Harsthorne and Huber conditions as of 12/30

rocknrollgirl

We went today. It is the muddiest I have ever seen both parks. I was actually shocked. I always thought it drained well there. In my mind I guess I think it is sandier than it really is. It is currently a layer of mud, topped with wet leaves and then more mud. With the rain predicted for tonight, it is going to be a mess.

Maybe it will get really cold and the whole mess will just freeze solid!

NJ Jess

Exile

Sounds as if we are going to start the exile to the trainer rides or perhaps Brave Soul road rides,...uuughhh

MMuller

They've been a little too muddy the last couple of weeks. But the waves have been great! Happy new year and see you all out there when it either dries out or freezes up.

NJ Jess

Introduction please

They've been a little too muddy the last couple of weeks. But the waves have been great! Happy new year and see you all out there when it either dries out or freezes up.

Hi, who are you? Who you surfing with? Kiteboarding? Go to the "firsttimers" thread before Norm gets a hold of you,.......

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
This is what I've been assuming...

...for the past four weeks or so. I last rode H & H the day after Thanksgiving and while there have been some windows for good conditions during that time, most of the weather in the last month has led me to avoid my dear old stomping grounds. Once the deep freeze settles upon us, it'll be time to venture there again.

J

Jake1021

I went today in the evening--It was pretty damn muddy. I'll be there tomorrow if anyone wants to ride.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Mrs. ChrisG hiked Huber today and says the place is pretty much a mess.

Hartshorne will certainly be more so, based on the level of traffic it gets.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
If the trails are that wet, why is anyone riding them? With the amount of rain we have received lately, all the trails are too wet to ride. ( Seems like a simple conclusion. If the trails are that muddy, STAY OFF THEM! Unless of course, you think you are far too important to wait until conditions improve.)If the trails freeze, cool. If the trails freeze then thaw, conditions will be even worse. Common sense, people.

Top Bottom