Hardest Hillclimb Ever Achieved (In NJ)

Wazu

Our bread selection is 8" bagget cheese steak sub, french half subs, whole wheat half subs, whole wheat hard rolls, onion hard rolls, poppy hard rolls, plain hard rolls, bagels, whole wheat sliced, 7 grain sliced, whole wheat raps, flour raps, spinach raps, herb and garlic raps, tomato raps, jalepeno raps and seedless Jewish rye. I use almost entirely boarshead meats. We have flat iron grill for cheese steaks, burgers, gyros, taylor ham egg n cheese, turkey burgers, veggie burgers and the list goes on all the way down to krinkle cut french fries. If you come during lunch the line will probably be to the door our out the door but we move 'em out quickly. I need drivers while my competition is laying off people and bouncing checks all over town. We are blessed. If you want to know about your favorite sub shop call the board of health and get the latest health report. If you REALLY have a favorite shop you love, don't get the health report. My last one was a 99 cause of a hole in the screen door in back. We deliver to the board of health maybe once a week or so. Tuna is our biggest seller believe it or not and I make around 35 lbs. of it a day. We all speak English too. Almost forgot to say thanks to Spencer about our "funny pages" on our web site. There are mouse overs everywhere too.

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
Our bread selection is 8" bagget cheese steak sub, french half subs, whole wheat half subs, whole wheat hard rolls, onion hard rolls, poppy hard rolls, plain hard rolls, bagels, whole wheat sliced, 7 grain sliced, whole wheat raps, flour raps, spinach raps, herb and garlic raps, tomato raps, jalepeno raps and seedless Jewish rye. I use almost entirely boarshead meats. We have flat iron grill for cheese steaks, burgers, gyros, taylor ham egg n cheese, turkey burgers, veggie burgers and the list goes on all the way down to krinkle cut french fries. If you come during lunch the line will probably be to the door our out the door but we move 'em out quickly. I need drivers while my competition is laying off people and bouncing checks all over town. We are blessed. If you want to know about your favorite sub shop call the board of health and get the latest health report. If you REALLY have a favorite shop you love, don't get the health report. My last one was a 99 cause of a hole in the screen door in back. We deliver to the board of health maybe once a week or so. Tuna is our biggest seller believe it or not and I make around 35 lbs. of it a day. We all speak English too. Almost forgot to say thanks to Spencer about our "funny pages" on our web site. There are mouse overs everywhere too.

Damn, you don't have Whole wheat French onion Bagget bagels? I was just going to pack up the family.

Last edited:

Wazu

Walt and Kris, My family and I are LAUGHING our asses off! Good ones.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shaggz

A strong 7
come on, dan. exercise some discretion. it's a banger, not a weiner...

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We sell only the finest cats. Whole grain cats, rye cats, sourdough cats, pickled cats, cats with 6 toes, spotted cats, and the like.

doofus

OK, back to Subs and hill climbs.
Apple Tree in Wharton makes killer subs.
Try the fresh mozzarella and roasted pepper sub. Yummmm:D
They also make more traditional Italian subs.
But the best I ever had there was the chicken cutlet topped with Broccoli Rabe with garlic. Orgasmic!!
Unfortunately, they no longer make the broccoli rabe.
And the hill climb at MD up to Jefferson HS isn't hard at all when conditions are dry.
However, Cardiac and some of those other climbs at the Mooch are Killer.
I can make Cardiac on a good day. The one I'll never make is the last right before you hit the truck stop on 80.
I'd love to see somebody make that one.
I'm sure Joe will chime in eventually and tell us the name of that trail.
I just go to Mooch and ride and get lost.
I'd still be in there if it weren't for Joe.
Doofus

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I gave up on that one a few hurricanes ago due to washout then just a few months back Dr. Jim schooled me on it.It was magic to see. Since then i've come up just a pedal short of cleaning it a few times.I don't know what the new schoolers call it but the LT locals called it deth wall.

MMuller

CR on the Gilbride side as you leave the river back towards the baseball fields there's an impossible climb. Anybody able to do that one? I even walk it going down.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CR on the Gilbride side as you leave the river back towards the baseball fields there's an impossible climb. Anybody able to do that one? I even walk it going down.

Not that I know of. I was once with Maurice and Dr. Jim (among others) and they got maybe halfway up. That's a tough one.

Top Bottom