Happy Holidays!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
With all the snow, cold and ice, riding may not be the first thing on your mind these days, but I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays!

Spring will be here before you know it. :)

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
With all the snow, cold and ice, riding may not be the first thing on your mind these days, but I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays!

Spring will be here before you know it. :)

I'll second that, I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Holiday and Santa brings all the gifts on your lists. My Christmas started early as Tommy and I got engaged on the 21st of December. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year, I just wish it was sunny and 75 out! :cry:

Merry Christmas,
Tommy, Christina and Jordan (woof woof) ... :)

Mare

Actually riding is the first thing on my mind :( I am just not riding as much as I want and neeeeed to!!! Darn ice!

Happy Holidays!!! :)

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Woohoo!

Christina and Tommy!!!! Congratulations to you both!
Remember, a couple that plays in the mud together stays 'best buds' forever.

Happy togetherness:D

Oh yea, riding is on my mind everyday, but it's just not happening with the weather and the holidays don't allow me to desert the family, sigh.
Anyway, happy holidays all. I hope to be rolling with you soon!

Last edited:

Mare

Congratulations, Tommy and Christina!!! What a great way to start off the holidays!!!

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Thanks ...

Thanks Ellen, Sandy and Mare, I think the same way a family that rides together stays together. I too have been dying to ride. I told myself to take a few weeks off the bike and it's killing me!
Again warm Christmas wishes to you all,

RC ... :)

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I too have been dying to ride. I told myself to take a few weeks off the bike and it's killing me!

I hear ya. I'm on day #8 off the bike. It's scaring me. I have no desire to do anything else and I feel like my fitness is starting to slip. I have just 137 miles to hit my goal for the year and it's not looking good. Sigh.

So if you wanted to give me something special for Christmas, I could really use a nice big package of motivation... Or a good, solid kick in the @$$ might do.:D

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

Mare

I hear ya. I'm on day #8 off the bike. It's scaring me. I have no desire to do anything else and I feel like my fitness is starting to slip. I have just 137 miles to hit my goal for the year and it's not looking good. Sigh.

So if you wanted to give me something special for Christmas, I could really use a nice big package of motivation... Or a good, solid kick in the @$$ might do.:D

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

I haven't ridden since December 14. Wah!!! I will try to help you reach the remaining 137 miles - let's go riding early next week. I am off from work!

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Congrats Christina!!! Sounds like you had the best!

Here's to motivation!!! I don't think I've ridden for 2 weeks. Hope we all get out to ride this weekend!

Top Bottom