happy (belated) birthdays

walter

Fourth Party
you will be happy to know that I spent my birthday battling some sort of sickness(non alcohol related). I was pukin and crappin and running a fever, not the way I planned on spending my birthday. Feeling a bit better now, I am keeping food and liquids down and in, just still feeling a little achy from the fever and throwing up. My friends wife had the exact same stuff so we arent sure if we ate the same bad foods, or just had bad luck with the birthday spin the bottle game!!!

Shaggz

A strong 7
well it only makes me feel better that we will both be recovering come saturday. the real question is if your wife's friend good looking...

D

DANSPANK

Shaggz, what happened to you? I saw your doctor's diagnosis but what brought that on?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Shaggz, what happened to you? I saw your doctor's diagnosis but what brought that on?
i don't fit any of the criteria for positional vertigo and they ruled out other underlying causes such such as a stroke, brain tumor, high bp, etc. i was the second case that my primary care physician saw that day, which makes him think it is viral.

Top Bottom