hanging bikes

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
Just sitting vertically is OK in truth but the issue comes along when you pull the lever. For some reason it is impossible for friends or visitors not to pull a lever as they walk by.

That is true - people love grabbing the brakes. Our bikes, however, are hung high enough for people not to grab them. Bikes in the repair area are hung the same. Yes, if you grab the lever while the bike is vertical, its not a good idea. But like I said, I store many bikes at home vertically and I have nothing to complain about.

Is it the best way to store bikes? Of course not. Is it space efficient with high ceilings and limited area? Yes. :D

ArmyOfNone

Does anyone know why we cannot walk by without pulling the lever? I try sometimes SO hard not to and then uncontrollably I must! HELP!:D

dhsean

It all starts when we're young. Stop picking your nose, stop playing with yourself, don't touch that. It's impossible not to touch, squeeze or push the button. That's why they make bikes with all these fiddly adjustment knobs. The more knobs, the more money, the more fun.

Wow, I think I took too much cold medicine - I hate the fall. :D

Top Bottom