Halters Cycles is moving NW

Come check out our new space and hang out.

Starting at 5pm. Beers and burritos on us.

Pretty hard to beat. If we run out of burritos we will buy pizzas.

Address is

1325 rte 206 skillman nj 08558

How did I miss this? :(

I did swing by briefly on Saturday afetrnoon, love the new place man!

Halter's new place is definitely the nicest shop I've been in. Happy that I finally got there yesterday after work to see it! Nice work J

Haven't been there yet but I noticed today the Halters website still has the old address and phone number on the front page. Have to go to the "blog" section to see the new info

The place looks great inside but I think it needs a Moose head hanging from the wall to complete the look. ;)

We are happily settled into out new space.

Come have a visit. We are 8 miles from 6 miles run and about the same to the Sourlands.

The canal path is 1/2 a mile away and the local road riding is great.

:popcorn:

First of all, when you bumped this thread, I was seriously alarmed. I thought something happened and you needed to move the shop AGAIN. I'm glad that's not the case.

Secondly, are we meant to order stuff direct from the store you linked, or are you gonna have this stuff on hand?
For the time being these are just to be ordered from this site.

We are not moving anywhere

We will have them in the shop late this fall.

Last edited:
First of all, when you bumped this thread, I was seriously alarmed. I thought something happened and you needed to move the shop AGAIN. I'm glad that's not the case.

x2, was trying to think, what is NW of Montgomery? Halters of Round Valley? Flemington?

X3 I thought west as in left coast. Until I clicked thread. Nice use of click bait.

Back
Top Bottom