Halter's Cycles Inspired -- (31/31) 2020 Edition .. RIDE 1hr a day, EVERY DAY for the month of July just for the FUN of it

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Day 22
Road bike
Just punching the clock on this one

Got caught in the rain but only a little. Big news here is that I got a new rear wheel and the Pivot is back together again, unlike Humpty Dumpty.

No time for pics today.

FD3E41B0-BF6F-4E63-ACF1-EEE3C18DDBDE.png

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Day 22
My trip is over. I was told by many that the Wasatch Crest trail was the most epic ride in PC, so that was my plan for the last day. Unfortunately we overslept and we didn’t have time to get shuttled all the way to the Pass. So I did a quick hour ride from the townhouse before checkout. I basically climbed for 50mins and took a gravity build trail down for 10mins. Next time I pass through Park City I’ll have to get in that Wasatch ride.
0545E27A-0073-4DF4-BF37-236A857EFD4E.jpeg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Womp. I’m out. Threw the bike in the car before work yesterday and everything.... was planning to show up late to wildcat Wednesday but I got out later than expected. Probably still could have squeezed an hour but driving through a monsoon with lightning cracking everywhere kinda killed the motivation. Rock on, fam.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Womp. I’m out. Threw the bike in the car before work yesterday and everything.... was planning to show up late to wildcat Wednesday but I got out later than expected. Probably still could have squeezed an hour but driving through a monsoon with lightning cracking everywhere kinda killed the motivation. Rock on, fam.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
As everyone knows Garmin's servers are down but I'm still in it. Here is a pic of me a mere 20 minutes into my ride completely soaked in sweat. I'm definitely over this heat and humidity...
20200723_184125886_iOS.jpg

OK sorry for overplaying the heat and humidity. What was that you asked? Why yes, the trails were a little wet, too. The showers this morning actually helped firm up the sand a little.

Top Bottom