Halter's Cycles Inspired -- (31/31) 2020 Edition .. RIDE 1hr a day, EVERY DAY for the month of July just for the FUN of it

TeamMuddySprocket

Day 20: legs are toast. This ride should have been much easier than it felt, seriously debating an off day :( . Anyway, my plans for riding up north after work fell apart so I met the family at the swim club and hit up the Lawrence Hopewell Trail

Screenshot_20200720-201821_Strava.jpg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
July 21
I’m burnt
No but really... was in the yard all day and I am a lobster. Kind of forgot I told a friend I’d meet him for a WMA loop tonight. We hit rock n roller, black magic, and tigers blood and I actually put down a super clean ride until Heat exhaustion caught me about 2/3 through tigers blood. Only one quick dab the entire ride...I’ll take it.

the look of heat defeat
1595376917663.jpeg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
JIYF20-20: Bending spoons using only my mind

JIYF20-21: Giddy up pony, giddy up pony- ride on ride on

So another July.
The planning rides.
The watching the weather.
The nutrition.
All the laundry.

Not my first rodeo here, but it’s often ended like this: my myopic focus on the above details ends on 7/31, happy to have completed the challenge, only to realize that summer is two-thirds gone.

Not this time- of course it’s a different time to be sure, and circumstances are quite unique, but as I go, I’m paying attention and smelling the roses.
Enjoy the summer yo.
Enjoy the moment.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@jmanic

What if the current moment involves explosive diarrhea?

Asking for a friend.
Enjoy the moment after that, you can skip that one.
Unless of course that’s your friend’s jam, then they should enjoy that too.
#NoJudgement

Cassinonorth

So another July.
The planning rides.
The watching the weather.
The nutrition.
All the laundry.

Not my first rodeo here, but it’s often ended like this: my myopic focus on the above details ends on 7/31, happy to have completed the challenge, only to realize that summer is two-thirds gone.

Not this time- of course it’s a different time to be sure, and circumstances are quite unique, but as I go, I’m paying attention and smelling the roses.
Enjoy the summer yo.
Enjoy the moment.

1/3rd of my rides have been t-shirt rides just cruising around the towns I grew up in enjoying the ride. Really makes me feel like a kid again.

Top Bottom