Haiku writing for Giants fans

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Well, the Packers did their part...it's up to the Giants to beat the Cowboys today for a meeting next week in the Frozen Tundra...GO PACK GO!

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here's mine

Giants 21 Cowgirls 17

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I lost my voice & scared the crap out of my kids. The best part is we beat the Cowboys.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I lost my voice & scared the crap out of my kids. The best part is we beat the Cowboys.
Me too, exactly. Except substitute cats for kids.

Damn. I'm still jacked. Nothing could possibly bother me at work tomorrow.

Between the two rides I was on and this game, best weekend in a long time.

Eileen

I scared the crap out of my dogs when Romo threw the pick on 4th down.

It was totally worth it - from my point of view at least :D

S

Shar0se

awesome game- was out for it and the place was going crazy- gotta love those Giants fans! Looking 4ward to next weekend!!

D

DANSPANK

The Cowboys did really poo in the second half. Ok, so I don't know the position names but that snap-guy was taking ages to get the ball back! Tool.

Right, next Sunday, Hoboken. Come on - Monday's a day off! And after the game it's all back to my place for some sausage.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Right, next Sunday, Hoboken. Come on - Monday's a day off! And after the game it's all back to my place for some sausage.
You mean you're still gonna watch the game, in spite of the Cowboys now being on the golf course?!?

D

DANSPANK

Do you honestly think that I am a die-hard "football" fan. I'm just a trophy hunter now - COME ONE GIANTS!!

No doubt I'll be a packers fan next week.

So, I think I'm going to be at Firelfy, 54 Spring Street with a large group of chums. All of you Hobokenites are welcome. The rest of you probably live a bit to far away to want to make the trip. Come on yam-bags, come and hang out (like yam bags)

Top Bottom