ha ha stupid me.....

PatrickBrown

after a bit of trail maintenance today at allaire, I tried to follow Jay around through tiger woods. and I am exhausted again. It killed me. luckily for me, after the first half of the run which wasnt too bad on me, Walter hung around and waited for me.

TM was fun.

riding was fun, more fitness is needed, I am a man on a mission now.

oh and also stupid me for riding jays F29 SS..... I want one terribly.

pat

D

DANSPANK

Hi Pat,

Which one of the many different people that I didn't say hello to today were you? I wass the guy in the yellow shirt on the stumpjumper...

PatrickBrown

Hi Pat,

Which one of the many different people that I didn't say hello to today were you? I wass the guy in the yellow shirt on the stumpjumper...

Dan, I think I may have split before you met up with my group......

Walt, dont be so humble.... of course you were waiting for me ;)

great guy, much thanks

walter

Fourth Party
Remember that section that was a bit muddy, and had those planks cutting through the mud, we did a sweet re-route that is going to be a blast.

D

DANSPANK

Yeah, I rode through that with Jdog and again on my own a bit later. It's obviously got a bit of drag to it right now but it's gonna be good!

Not a bad effort for "Earth Day"!

PatrickBrown

Remember that section that was a bit muddy, and had those planks cutting through the mud, we did a sweet re-route that is going to be a blast.

thats awesome...... hopefully after a bit more riding.. by the time I get to those planks I wont be completely shot :)

The Rose

Yeah , you can't deny the planks over the mud. It's one of the coolest features in that area. I'm glad we didn't remove them.

Frank

Sasquatch
He's Tony....the one with all the tatoos, and the baby blue Single speed. Oh and he worships Kendas.:p

The Rose

Yeah, the single speed has become the ride of choice of alot of the Allaire regulars. Yeah like Frank said, I had the red and grey Dirt Rag shirt on with the baby blue soul cycles single speed. And yes, I roll with the Kendas.:D

The Rose

There was alot of guys out there today. I'll be sure to try and remember who's whos' for next time. I think you had a good idea about the name tags. I'm gonna stop at staples and get some so everyone can put their name and screen name on it. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom