H2H WTF race this weekend

mattsrabbit

Hey folks,

Can anyone give me some insight into the course for this weekend's H2H race? I'm not familiar with it or the trails the race will be held on. How technical is it? What are some of the features, etc. Any insight to prep me would be greatly appreciated!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was a little bit of everything. It was raining a little during last years race and the trails were freshly cut sou think this year they may be a little more worn in. Still looks like rain on Sunday though.
Some off camber stuff, some rocky tech sections. It was a decent course.
Hopefully they mark it well. There were a few times last year when I wasn’t sure I was still on the loop. That’s normal for me though.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hopefully they mark it well. There were a few times last year when I wasn’t sure I was still on the loop.
giphy.gif

That’s normal for me though.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I also went off course at Mayhem. I was seeing stars man! I can’t look for little flags.

Really though, these courses that go through these little camp ground / villages need to be obvious because there’s multiple paths/trails going all over.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I also went off course at Mayhem. I was seeing stars man! I can’t look for little flags.

Really though, these courses that go through these little camp ground / villages need to be obvious because there’s multiple paths/trails going all over.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom