H2H WTF race this weekend

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There are a bunch of photos on the RSG FB page...
One strange thing I noticed looking at the photos of the podiums, was that in the non-payout classes, all male winners got a floor pump, while the females got a t-shirt or chain lube. Kind of a bad look. Just my .02
i'll add my two cents (which i think is actually only valued at .014 cents): i think the men's sized shirts, water bottles and lube given to the ladies while the men received bike pumps and such PLUS the unequal payouts for pro women (until it was criticized publicly) AND the unequal payout for endurance women (which i don't think was changed) isn't just kind of a bad look... it's a very sh!tty one.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'll add my two cents (which i think is actually only valued at .014 cents): i think the men's sized shirts, water bottles and lube given to the ladies while the men received bike pumps and such PLUS the unequal payouts for pro women (until it was criticized publicly) AND the unequal payout for endurance women (which i don't think was changed) isn't just kind of a bad look... it's a very sh!tty one.

Totally agree. There is no reason why all payouts and swag are not completely equal.

I’ve personally said before that I could not care less about what I win, and payouts are of zero incentive to me. But there is a responsibility of the promoter to ensure all things are equal in this sense. It’s just really tone deaf in today’s cycling.

Going forward I’Il skip these events unless it’s ensured there will be equal pay and prizes.

Top Bottom