H2H Race 6 "The Chain Stretcher"

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Halftime - that's it. It's a big trip, understood.

What's that loop like, 89 miles?

Close- 93. I'll mark the Medevac points, as this route is a deathmarch. Best guess is actually 22-26 miles for all of that. I've routed it so that you get to do most of the singletrack in the "good" direction.

Halftime is wicked- stunningly huge selection of beer up there. Halftime has done quite a bit of damage to my wallet over the years...

PlayAllDay

That's weird. The Womens sport times are wrong. I finished at about 2:55.
Guess they don't reflect the staggered start. Hopefully they'll fix them. :confused:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Close- 93. I'll mark the Medevac points, as this route is a deathmarch. Best guess is actually 22-26 miles for all of that. I've routed it so that you get to do most of the singletrack in the "good" direction.

Halftime is wicked- stunningly huge selection of beer up there. Halftime has done quite a bit of damage to my wallet over the years...

So how does it come out of the parking lot? And once it doubles back to the lot, where does it go out again? YTC would probably know it better since he knows the park. This doesn't drop you down any of those 40 foot drops unexpectantly does it?

I imagine Halftime will get a fair amount of cash the day we go up.

ytc100

So how does it come out of the parking lot? And once it doubles back to the lot, where does it go out again? YTC would probably know it better since he knows the park. This doesn't drop you down any of those 40 foot drops unexpectantly does it?

I imagine Halftime will get a fair amount of cash the day we go up.

I know it enough to get confused and do Debacle the "wrong" way. :)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
goes up dickey brook out of the parking lot, and when you come back into the lot, you go to the far left corner and jump back on the trail there. at least that's how i read it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dickey Brook looks like it dumps you back out on the far left corner. Easy to get lost on the yellow trails on the map.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i meant far left from where you come back in.... :rolleyes:

start would be. back left corner of lot, past lodge, right turn and left on dickey brooks.

D

DANSPANK

I tracked back from the one way on My Favourite Trail and I think you initially leave the car park at the 1o'clock mark, come back in to the 8o'clock and straight across to exit at the 2o'clock then end at the 7o'clock position, sore, broken, and half the person you were when you started.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Why don't you all come up with a date, and I'll take you through it. I've got the GPS track for it in my head. We did a shorter variation of it that missed Debacle and a few others, and clocked around 16 miles, but I'm dying to do the entire thing.

I propose either Nov. 3 or 4. I know it's a long way away, but that's the next free weekend I have.

In order, the trails are:

Dickey Brook (enter across from the trail lodge)
Boundary Trail
Neds Left Lung
Stinger
Blue Mountain Summit
Monster
Boundary
El Capitan
Dr. Jekyll
Boundary
On Your Back
Entrance Road
Parking Lot (refuel- roughly the halfway point)
Yin
Baileys
Yang
2 Crew Live
Criss Cross
Crossover
Limbo
Upper SIS
SIS
Crossover
Summit
Middle Stinger
Debacle
Lost Bridge
Rocky Glen
Lower Stinger
Rocky Glen
Montrose Station Road
Sitting Duck
My Favorite Trail
Rocky Glen
Montrose Station Road
Switchback
Parking lot (finish)

That's a lot of trail.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, a lot of trail indeed. I think I'm away on vacation that weekend but don't let that stop a plan because stuff is never set in stone with my job and when I can take vacation.

ytc100

I'm still looking to ride blue on the 30th of Sept. I won't be doing the "JBogner Death Loop" but I'll go for around 15 miles.

Top Bottom