H2H Race #4 - Bulldog Rump KVSP

martin

registration closes soon!

who's going?

is this race not popular or something? i searched and didn't find a thread about it..

i'm in pretty poor shape for this one - last time i was on a bike was lewis morris race heheh

i'm sure no one else who races rides less than i do :D

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be there. It's a cool race. I like the loop. Fast and fun with enough rocks to keep it interesting. Especially if we get a little rain the night before.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
im in,

Course is great. Mostly the same as last year with a few minor changes.

martin

the GPX file is posted on the bikereg site - does anyone actually load it up for the race?

i think i might since i have never been to this park before

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
not sure if ill do this one, playing tennis the day before

loading the route will not help you.

soulchild

not sure if ill do this one, playing tennis the day before

loading the route will not help you.

you're cutting it close... how long is that flight back from the moon?!?

and no, the route won't help you unless you're Jeremy and leading the race the whole time while live blogging on your multiple VZW test devices and playing Wordfued...

RNG1

I definitely won't be playing tennis saturday. I learned my lesson. But I should be there Sunday !

soulchild

Is this like that Tupac thing where he doesn't actually sing but Spence wants to give him props for the Burger King line?

that line was was Shock G so I guess we'd need a judges ruling...

btw

wordfued
images

words with friends
images

different but same

Pampa

I'm in for my first race in a SS. I know the loop and will be riding there today at ~6PM but at a pretty mild pace so I can recover for the race (UtahJoe made me push like hell on Tuesday and I have rubber legs and a sore knee today :D)

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If anyone's wondering what the Team Rwanda donation option for H2H #4 is about, there's a pretty amazing article on the team in this week's New Yorker. I was initially thinking they'd be there, but will settle for contributing.

MtnRider

I'm in for my first race in a SS. I know the loop and will be riding there today at ~6PM but at a pretty mild pace so I can recover for the race (UtahJoe made me push like hell on Tuesday and I have rubber legs and a sore knee today :D)

I'm in - and I was just lookimg forward to chasing you

I'm sure the SS will be a good test.

Give me a call - was planning on Allamuchy ride but would do a KVSP loop

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If anyone's wondering what the Team Rwanda donation option for H2H #4 is about, there's a pretty amazing article on the team in this week's New Yorker. I was initially thinking they'd be there, but will settle for contributing.

TedH posted a thread about it too.

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22867

Very cool that the Bulldogs are getting behind this worth while cause.

Oh yeah I'm in for the race too. Enjoyed the course last yr & word is it's a little better.

Pampa

I'm in - and I was just lookimg forward to chasing you

I'm sure the SS will be a good test.

Give me a call - was planning on Allamuchy ride but would do a KVSP loop

Can you PM me your #? I lost a lot of info about a month ago when my BB died.

BTW, you can still chase me, only that now I'll have a few min of advantage :D SS goes out first, right?

Top Bottom