H2H Race #1: Mooch Madness Pre-Ride Info (Group ride Thursday 6PM)

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was practically dusty last night and we didnt get much rain here...Im about 2miles from the BSA and the parking lot is dry at my office, so I dont think you would be doing any damage.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How do you locals think it is today? Hammered with rain like down here? Was toying with coming up this afternoon to pre ride but if you think conditions bite than will wait til Sunday...don't want to f up the trails if crappy there as well as drive up almost 2 hrs to turn around...

Thanks...

Brian
Course is in perfect shape hurry up and have at it. This place drains well and we had only drizzle.

xc62701

And if you do the trail race on Saturday you can be on some of the same trails for two days in a row. Just as a side note I saw the promoters(lackeys) of the trail run marking the course on 4 wheelers? Really? In a state park? They were putting up tape that could be considered confusing so I may/or may not have taken some down that interfered with the course.

DanBrodeen

And if you do the trail race on Saturday you can be on some of the same trails for two days in a row. Just as a side note I saw the promoters(lackeys) of the trail run marking the course on 4 wheelers? Really? In a state park? They were putting up tape that could be considered confusing so I may/or may not have taken some down that interfered with the course.

Entire course is on Boy Scout's property=Private property.

xc62701

Ok wow I guess I didn't realize that the boy scout property extends so far. I thought at least some of this was in Allamuchy State Park proper.

xc62701

Stoked to see yer gonna be beating the aich ee double hockey sticks out of me @xc62701! So glad you're recovering from windshield-testing.

Not at all Sean I was counting on sitting on your wheel for at least the first 6 laps of the course.

I know how much you are on the ground at cx practice Sean. I want a microphone on you for at least the first lap of the course :)

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Turned a couple laps this afternoon...what a fun course. the ST was just a blast to ride...I particularly liked the little canopy tunnel of beech trees towards the end of the ST, seemed super bright with the cloudy skies when the sun hit it, almost like they were lit up...So how do we sign up for the enduro on the second half of the course?:D

Brian

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone riding the course tomorrow. Thinking about going there around 1pm

Yeah we'll have 1 of the team riders out there around 1:00 to lead a ride.

We should have people around all day tomorrow. So make sure you look for some orange & blue and ask to tag along. Remember, the camp is not open until after 12:00. But after that have at it!

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Realized I'd forgotten my helmet 1/2 way there. Pre-ride fail.
(@pearl , there's a meme for this, right?)
On the plus side, I'm totally unprepared for the distance AND I flatted 50 yards into the woods at last year's short track, so I've totally got 49 yards of this wired!

Top Bottom