H2H Question?

mattsrabbit

I'm not sure if any of you folks are working with any promoters of the individual H2H races but I'm wondering, COVID aside, do you think the sloppy weather will cause race cancellations if it continues?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don’t. Mayhem is pretty far south and they maybe don’t even have snow on the ground.

Then the WTF race isn’t until the end of April, so that should give plenty of time to clear up.

Historically H2H races have been rain or shine. I’m not sure if any of the venues will move to a shine only with rain date format (like some MASS races have).

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For reference, ESC has been trying to announce their DH/Enduro schedule for months now, but every week different states change their policies. They made an announcement that they had a firm schedule and then a couple days later all Vermont venues were forced to pull out. On the MASS XC schedule almost every date says “pending venue approval.” Nobody is willing to commit to anything.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I mean, does anyone get their news from anywhere else? For real.

mtbnj.com

here are some of the tag lines that apply

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Know your world

Nothing but authentic

Discarding biased views since forever

Make your dailies informative

The mirror of society

No stale news here

Because you deserve nothing but the truth

Do not pay for paid news

Spreading knowledge

Unfolding the truth

Its Story of the Day

Meet the Greatest News

Feel the _

For those who read

All News Which Fits in Print

See the World Closer

News Leader from the___

Connect with your Community

The Diary with Dream

The World in headline

People’s Newspaper

News For all

Because of News Matters

Are you Missing Important?

Better Informed Today

Power your Future

more than a Newspaper

Smarter than your Thinking

We know what you are Searching

our News Always makes the headline

Stay Ahead in News

Sense and Sensible

News at different Perspective

Follow Your heart

We waking you up ontime

Finger Pointing News daily

News Matters more than Wardrobe

Reading Pays

News with True Faith

Big Stories from Small Town

We saw what is unseen

Go Beyond News

Read about Affairs not parties

Space for Leader not for Cheer Leader

Your Global news Partner

Evolving Today for better Tomorrow

More Word to say More

paper that makes Brand

Reach Unique with peoples

We’ve got the greatest writers.

Your Region. Your Paper.

Words from Heart

Hundred Stories, One Truth

The joy of continuous celebration.

Smart is the New News

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don’t think I would buy the annual UCI license (is that still a thing?) but I’ve never heard of a promoter not refunding if event is canceled, so registering seems safe. I know with enduro last year several events had strict caps and sold out so last minute reg was a bad idea.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I don’t think I would buy the annual UCI license (is that still a thing?) but I’ve never heard of a promoter not refunding if event is canceled, so registering seems safe. I know with enduro last year several events had strict caps and sold out so last minute reg was a bad idea.
I know Brian and I have talked and I still don’t really agree with the whole USAC license thing and I think my thoughts way even more especially with covid. I raced probably more than anyone last year and it was still less than 1/3 of what I normally race. Just not sure with the pandemic why anyone would pay for a usac license as 21 will probably be a continuation of 20 considering what is on the h2h front page. I think it benefits guys that race more cross than anything but for some wndurance guys that like to theow an open xc race in to get tuned up here and there the license isn’t worth it. I am assuming most h2h racers will race less than 1/3 of the races in these crazy years anyways. Maybe I’m wrong, I really like the h2h races and like racing open but there really isn’t a way for me to justify the annual license.

Top Bottom