H2H Awards Dinner - 11/30/08

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
hmmm, food ? :hmmm: don't remember much about that last year.

... which brings me to the next thought. I am looking for volunteer podium boys/girls? All you have to do is help present medals and prizes. Juniors preferred, but anyone ok. PM me if interested.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
I noticed today that the registration deadline for the awards dinner has been extended until 8 pm tonight on the bikereg page. I didn't see any communications about that on any of the forums- is that for real or an error on the bikereg page?

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
I noticed today that the registration deadline for the awards dinner has been extended until 8 pm tonight on the bikereg page. I didn't see any communications about that on any of the forums- is that for real or an error on the bikereg page?

I read the same thing Jamie, maybe it should have been posted here as well. Tommy and I will be there but later on since we are racing the Staten Cross the same day.

RC ... :)

RNG1

I'm not sure but we are talking about a bunch of mountain bikers....
Jeans for me

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Nice Dinner ...

Although Tommy and I got to the dinner late ... we had raced the Staten Cross in Staten Island, NY today. It was a freezing cold, hard steady rain all day long. We got to the dinner 1 1/2 hrs late, just in time to eat. I think the food was better than last year. I was nice to see alot of my mountain bike friends ... Eileen, Marrianne Santangelo, Ellen White and Art White, Jessica Hoverman, Shasta Jensen, Ben Williams, Laura Winberry (I don't get to see Laura at the cross races since she's so dam far out in front :cry:) and Jean Vonsteinberg (bad spelling, sorry Jean) It was a good time, we had to leave early so I could could hurry home to see my JETS loose! :mad: I got a medal for finishing 3rd overall in the Women's 35+ Sport class. With just one more cyclocross race next Sunday in Phillipsburg NJ than season will be over. I need to heal up,three weeks off the bike than on Jan. 1 time to start training all over again.
RC ... :)

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Here are some podium shots of some outstanding 2008 winners. I think these winners won every race they did in the series this year. Nice job, guys and gals!!

3072360853_602b7fe2cc.jpg

3072360753_d6487b0a30.jpg

3072360657_9678c50fe9.jpg

3073199176_ca44f0345e.jpg

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
My boys were really excited about this. I am sure they will race stronger next season.

Awesome! It has been great to see the junior class grow. Thanks for taking the time to get the kids out riding and racing.

Congratulations to your son for finishing on the podium at 9 years old!

3074538648_554d7a443f.jpg

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What I learned from the awards dinner.... Bring a MTBNJ.com jersey next time. Luckily I had a MTBNJ.com tee shirt on under my usual 3 layers of clothing.

Really good time. Just want to thank everyone involved in the race series - the main sponsors, the promoters and JORBA for giving us this great oppurtunity to compete, have fun and meet like minded people. And thanks to Brian L for doing a great job as the MC.

Oreo

I registered for this but got stuck at home. Congrats Rob 1st and Sandro 2nd
in sport 40-44.
How can I get my hardware for the 3rd spot?
Thanks to Campmor and to the all the promoters of the H2H races and everyone that made this happen, looking forward to next season.

Alex

web.jpg

Top Bottom