Guys - wake up !!!

antgold

seems we getting one of the best weekends for mountain biking here in new Jersey !!
freezing temps week ahead and no snow /ice on the ground !
Inspect your bike , get a clearance from the wife (buy a wii game for kids tell her it is too cold , kids might get flue :D)

and get out !!:getsome:

But, but, what about us girls? I want to bike too! AND I don't need clearance from any wife!!! :)

Spencer give me a time and I'll met you there...just for Hartshorne I'm not a fan of Huber at all. Mare basically anywhere except Clayton and I need to be home for 2pm. Yes the world does revolve around me. al415 you should meet us at hartshorne sunday to ride and so I can say sorry in person for being a dick to you for no reason in another thread.

Alex and I were supposed to hit Allaire but Imma try to convince him that Hartshorne is the better move.....hope to see yall there at 8. Alex are you listening???

Alex and I were supposed to hit Allaire but Imma try to convince him that Hartshorne is the better move.....hope to see yall there at 8. Alex are you listening???

I'm not sure if can ride there... I am slowly getting over a two week cold. Will tell you this Saturday

There must be some age old russian cold fighting secret borscht recipe that you can whip up.....;)

But, but, what about us girls? I want to bike too! AND I don't need clearance from any wife!!! :)

please accept my sincere apologies ...as a father of two daughters and a third on the way (no racing for me this spring ;)) I cannot understand how I can be so rude ..

So - Dear ladies , get out and ride !! I'm sure you have big "to do list " to keep your dear occupied during this weekend ....

my planning hitting Hartshorne (Friday 0900)
CR and allair this weekend .

please accept my sincere apologies ...as a father of two daughters and a third on the way (no racing for me this spring ;))

What? do you live in the 1930's?! No TV? You got a computer. (totally kidding) You will race in the future. Parenthood Rules no matter what they tell you!

Attachments

• 2008-10-21, leaves 046.jpg
    2008-10-21, leaves 046.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 2008-10-21, leaves 047.jpg
    2008-10-21, leaves 047.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 2008-10-21, leaves 048.jpg
    2008-10-21, leaves 048.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom