Guys & Gals ride #3!

ytc100

One more time!

What: Me and my wife riding a fun paced 10-14 miles.
Where: KVSP, Goodale Rd. parking lot.
When: October 7th, 10:00am

Last edited:

heythorp

ytc100 said:
One more time!

What: Me and my wife riding a fun paced 10-14 miles.
Where: KVSP, Goodale Rd. parking lot.
When: October 7th, 10:00am

Elle and I will be there.
Anyways I will need it after my first week of work. May stay after the ride and do another loop, you know to get out that end of week frustration :D

Last edited:

heythorp

MAMcI said:
Noel & I will be there.

Cool, glad you guys are coming again, I am really looking forward to getting out on the trails.

Come on peeps, there must be more then 4 couples out there that ride together.

Even if you are alone come on out and join us. Its just a fun day, bunch of us out enjoying nature.

heythorp

Scott saw that you are going to be riding the SS on friday. What bike r u bringing Sat? I was thinking the epic but not sure yet.

M

MAMcI

Can't make the ride this morning. Noels car would not start last night and I picked him up from work, we realised this morning all his bike gear and some of mine is in his car, down in Fairfield. Don't have anyone's cell phone number. Hope you have a good time

ytc100

MAMcI said:
Can't make the ride this morning. Noels car would not start last night and I picked him up from work, we realised this morning all his bike gear and some of mine is in his car, down in Fairfield. Don't have anyone's cell phone number. Hope you have a good time

Sorry you guys didn't make it. Chilly start but overall a fun ride. A lot of horseback riders got in the way a bit today. Might be the last one of the season...

heythorp

we should push for one more. Usually stays around 50 until thanksgiving.

was a fun ride, full of horse shit it was

Top Bottom