Guy & Gals Ride 8/12 9:30am?

ytc100

I'm going to ride KVSP Saturday with my wife and wondered if any other couples/women would be interested. Kind of hoping to introduce my wife to other women riders.

This would be a relatively easy ride with plenty 'o stopping. Probably around 12 miles although KVSP has many opportunities to easily bail out for a shorter length ride.

Any interest?

Laura T

I'd be up for a ladies ride at Kittatiny on Saturday. I think I might be able to round up some other women, too. I'll put out some feelers and post more here in a few days.

Laura T
(a.k.a. Speedplay)
Hope, NJ

NJ Jess

hi

Hi there, I will try to fit the Saturday mtb ride into my schedule. Still thinking about that cross race on Friday night. Really Laura, I'm slow as dirt, but I need to use this cross bike. Racing under lights with a crowd, hummm if I weren't so shy.....

ytc100

Now I'm nervous! :)
Please remember this is a slow paced ride. I don't want any of you fast ladies to be bored...

DD-

What parking lot are you meeting at?

I'm doing a girl's ride this Wednesday at KVSP 5:30, Limecrest Road Parking Lot

Dawn

ytc100 said:
I'm going to ride KVSP Saturday with my wife and wondered if any other couples/women would be interested. Kind of hoping to introduce my wife to other women riders.

This would be a relatively easy ride with plenty 'o stopping. Probably around 12 miles although KVSP has many opportunities to easily bail out for a shorter length ride.

Any interest?

DD-

Jess -

Girl's Ride @KVSP tomorrow 5:30 (Limecrest Road)
Can you make it?

Dawn

Laura T

Jess,

Come up to the Sussex County Fair for the free CycloCross race on Friday night - you can stay at my house on Friday night, if you like. (Then do the ladies ride at Kittatiny the next morning. I live approx 20 minutes from Kittatiny, in Hope.

Laura

Laura T

It *will* be a SLOW, relaxed ride on Saturday!!

ytc100,

Don't worry! The policy for the ride on Saturday will be: Relaxed... easy...very much BEGINNER - friendly. Hopefully NJ Jess will be able to make it up, and both 'DD' and I are very familiar with how to host a beginner-friendly ride.

Laura T

NJ Jess

I'll take that offer

Hey Laura, I will do the cross race if I could stay over. All this driving is killing me (my legs and my budget) Yes, It will be a funday ride on Saturday. heck, maybe we can throw in a few "redos" to learn new skills. Smarencik, where do you live,....we could meet at your house and cajole her with ice cream after the ride?!

Sorry Dawn. but I'm up at 330am and working late til 430pm this week. My boss isn't happy that I will not extend on Friday, but he only knows golf, not the joy of cycling.

Could someone post for the Saturday ride on mtbr also. There was a girl at Darkhorse,....Ellen Su....something that wanted to participate in all girl rides. She was in the beginner category and did one lap. Smiles, jess

ytc100

NJ Jess said:
Could someone post for the Saturday ride on mtbr also. There was a girl at Darkhorse,....Ellen Su....something that wanted to participate in all girl rides. She was in the beginner category and did one lap. Smiles, jess

This won't be a totally all girl ride - I'll be there. But I promise to stay quiet. :D

Maybe some other guys want to come along to keep me company??

Shaggz

A strong 7
heythorp - that big diamond ring trick only works once. i may up the ante with the custom lake house.
jess - we're in sparta, about 5 minutes from kvsp. i'm still working on it, but one of her concerns is that she has a hybrid bike. we may just stop by the parking lot to say hello, and then go hiking with the kids. she might feel less inhibited once she meets everyone.

ytc100

heythorp said:
trying to scrounge up the assets to allow me to come. Elle said she was in.Although that was was before she got sick last night.

But we should be there.

Would be great to see you guys. Hope Elle feels better. You could always borrow my hardtail, although it may be a bit small for ya.

ytc100

Just wanted to say that we had a great time today. Ended up with 9 of us and we had a good fun ride. Thanks to all who showed up. We'll have to do it again sometime.

J

joanqs

I hope that you do it again soon, I couldn't make any of the rides today as I was at the beach. Missed perfect riding weather ugh....

Top Bottom