Gun Owners?

MST.ESQ

luke - is that a 9mm? it'll definitely shoot better than the ruger you have...

Looks like a .40S&W stamp on the barrel to me.

Luke - if you like .40 S&W, you can this one out for a spin some time...

Attachments

• mypara2.jpg
    mypara2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Panhead

Oh and I'm still trying to find a legal way for me to go shooting in the morning and riding in the afternoon legally. Since it's illegal to go anywhere with a gun that's not directly from your house to the range and back, I can't stop and go for a bike ride. I need to find out if it would be legal if we took 2 cars to the range, and left one there with the guns in them.
Or maybe I'll just get to know panhead and leave them at his house and we can all hit up wawayanda :)

Anytime you want you can leave your car at my house. Better yet, bring your bike to the range, ride out Range Road and you will run into the gas line. Hook a right up the hill and Tombstone is on the left and Pines is on the right.

gtluke

The Moped
oh yeah it's a .40

It looks like if I left the silhouette range up the old jeep trail on my bike i'd run right into the park. Dunno if i'm allowed to, but that would be sweet. It would also save like 1/2 hour off the driving time, it's a super shortcut.

gtluke

The Moped
Oh wait, looking at google earth it looks like that's range road. Can I take that on my bike?
That's not an actual road past the range is it? I don't remember ever seeing a road besides the old jeep path.

Panhead

Thats it, a fire road. Leave your car at the range and take a ride. Let me know when you're heading up and I'll break out the Enfield.

From the range you're about 15 minutes from the back gate of the park.

gtluke

The Moped
Yeah that range. It's a really cool place. It's nice not having a time limit, and if you feel like leaving after 20 minutes you aren't getting ripped off. Come and go as you please, never have to sign in or see anyone. Pull your car up, get out and squeeze off some rounds, clean up your shells and leave. Pretty sweet deal. Only annoying part is you have to bring your own target stand.

Most people there are pretty cool and will let you shoot their guns too :)

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey guys, my little collection.

Heckler & Koch .45
Springfield Armory XD40 compact
Walther P22
Taurus 608 .357 Magnum

Picked up an AR15 a few months ago.

Attachments

• ar15.jpg
    ar15.jpg