GT Demo event this weekend at Chimney Rock

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
Hey all,

I just received confirmation from my GT rep today regarding a Demo event this weekend. Sorry for the short notice, but there were some paperwork issues to work out. We got everything settled in a few minutes ago.

GT Bicycles, in conjunction with Efinger Sporting Goods, will hold demo days this Saturday, August 2nd and Sunday August 3rd, 2008 at Chimney Rock.

The event will begin at the Newman’s Lane parking lot. We will start at 11AM and will run until 4:30(ish) PM. Ed, our local rep extraordinaire, will be joined by Lou, who heads up the Demo trailer. Ed tells me there will be a mix of bikes, and some 2009 models may be mixed in as well. Members of my staff, namely Alex and Vince will be there to help out as well, and will have some goodies. Alex helped the GT guys out at the Demo at Kendafest last week, and said that the bikes were fantastic!

Bikes will be made available on a first come, first serve basis. While some of the bikes will be equipped with clipless pedals, if you have something other than Shimano, please bring your own. They will swap out pedals for test rides. Please bring helmets, camelbacks, etc. with you. You will be required to have a valid credit card and a valid picture driver’s license with you, as well as sign a liability waiver in order to participate.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at marcc@efingersports.com.

So lets cross our fingers for good weather, and head out to hit the trails this weekend. I hope to see you there!

Marc Cianfrone
Efinger Sporting Goods

-I realize this is late, but hurray on by! :D:D

Top Bottom