GSP vs BJ Penn

Liv2Ride

Grand Master Helio Gracie dies at 95

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_y...4?slug=ys-mmaweekly012909&prov=yhoo&type=lgns :cry:

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu RULES!!!!!

Back to topic.... If it goes the full 5 rounds GSP just might get the victory if it's a close fight, I hope PENN wins but I also think he needs a TKO or submission in the early rounds but if he can dominate the rounds and it goes the distance maybe PENN can pull it off. GSP looks awesome though, be a good fight for MMA junkies...

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
The longer it goes the better chance GSP has since his conditioning is second to none and this weight class is perfect for him. But I don't think he'll need it. BJ is a freak but I think GSP is just too strong and too on his game these days. GSP in 3 is my call but BJ is so talented you can't rule anything out.

We're getting the fight and having friends over for it. Psyched!

Liv2Ride

We're getting the fight and having friends over for it. Psyched![/QUOTE]

Ordered fight also and also having friends over for UFC94 party. Considered throwing a Super Bowl party but the teams in just dont interest me that much so Saturday will be my party night:D

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Well I was dead wrong on one thing: I predicted Machida would win in boring fashion.

Overall not nearly as good a fight night as UFC 92 wallace-griffin which had like 5 great fights. This had 2 decent fights. Ho hum.

jimjo

i was going to get the fight as i was looking forward to this one for a while good thing i didnt i fell alseep on the couch @930 and that was it glad to hear i didnt miss much how was the diaz fight... the write up made it sound pretty good.

Top Bottom