Group Ride Wildcat Sunday 11/21

Well, while I’m pretty much on the same line of thought it must be said that there’s plenty of people on this board that very much enjoys and can ride WC without the issues that we seem to encounter (OK, it’s not many…OK, OK, it’s @JimN ). Seriously though, I had the same issues at Ringwood when I started, and while I do occasionally still encounter something above my pay grade, it got a lot more enjoyable with practice.
I have to say that riding it more regularly (thanks to Steph's ladies rides over the summer) I've come to really enjoy wild cat more. Of course the initial start up always kills me.

As I mentioned several times during the ride it’s not the rocks, which I’m used to riding Ringwood. The problem with WC is that the rocks are all in the wrong place!

Anywho, I’m open to ride WC again even before the next year group ride, probably from a different starting point, that techy climb at the beginning always crashes my soul…and my bikes sometimes!
I will take you over to the other side of greenpond rd it is an easier start and less rocks although eventually we have to climb!!!

Back
Top Bottom