Group ride Wednesday, 9/5 5PM

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Posted by NJ_Jess in another thread:
NJ Jess said:
Anyone want to do an Mtbnj. ride at Mercer at say 5ish. I'm working near New Brunswick and could get there by then. Beginner/sport pace for 1 to 2 hours,...so redos at stunts and techy stuff? Who's in?
Weather Channel says a high of 79, looks like a perfect day!

Whos in?
1. Pearl
2. phloedix
3. NJ Jess

Last edited:

NJ Jess

oh, my new " favorite thread"

Great. We have pearl, pholedix, myself, maybe rosy,...

Okay folks, chim in here. We could make this a great Mtbnj group ride!!!!!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Can't wait to wear my new helmet :)
I'll be in the back, I'm fit enough to last 11+ Miles, but I don't know if I can keep up to speed with everyone just yet :p

walter

Fourth Party
Can't wait to wear my new helmet :)
I'll be in the back, I'm fit enough to last 11+ Miles, but I don't know if I can keep up to speed with everyone just yet :p

Take your vitamins and say your prayers like a good little Hulkster, for fun Jess rides around Allaire on her 40 pound downhill bike

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Take your vitamins and say your prayers like a good little Hulkster, for fun Jess rides around Allaire on her 40 pound downhill bike

I think I might just sleep until this date, I need all the energy I can get:p

P

phloedix

we should all meet at the "WEST PICNIC AREA" does everyone know where that is ?

and i only hav a downhill bike. haha. its probably like 48 pounds. i rock that everywhere. but imkinda lazy and usually walk up hills. well big hills anyway. but theses none of them at mercer. :) some fun trails and some fun stunts to rock out on :getsome:

:) Rosy's Ramblin' these days! I'm there.

And a special Thanks to Jess for showing me around Six Mile Run last week. I can't wait to get back there. That's a jewel of a place right smack dab in the middle of crazy Middlesex County. I thought I left the state for awhile.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I actually just snapped my chain, so hopefully I can get it put back together by this date. I don't know how it happened, but Tuesday is the day i'll fiddle with it.

NJ Jess

What type of chain?

I have some links and a chain tool. Just got back from preriding Blue Mt. Dino snapped his chain on the ride and started walking back to the park. " And where do you think youre going, " we asked. We had him stop and showed him how to fix the thing on the trails,...we pay for races,....we have tools and stuff so we can finish them. So,...8 speed or 9 speed chain?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Well thats the issue I think. I was running the 9 speed front chain ring with the ordered (i didnt order it, wish i would've but i think) 8 speed SS cog and new 8 speed chain. I have to look into it more.

Thats what I get for not ordering it myself :(

P

phloedix

so......

are we all stil on for wednesday ? i got injured pretty good at diablo today. but ill play at mercer if my bruzed body can handel it.haha :getsome:

jimmysnukastyle

I'm going to try to make it to this - still need to deal with second tube taken out at Mercer last time. Was nice meeting you Jess.
Dan

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I dropped my bike off Monday at SkiBarn (they broke it, they can fix it :p) so I should be back together by Tuesday and ready for Wednesdays ride :)

P

phloedix

Ok....

so, at the boat house tomorrow (wednesday) at 5. thats the plan if anyone is in. i have a while blazer with kona and diablo stickers on the back. not to mention im coveres in tattoos. not hard to find. but ill be there.

so whos gonna be there

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I will be riding Mercer tomorrow but probably won't be there until 5:30, I will try and find you guys! phlo, which way are you taking them first? I usually park at west picnic and ride past the "jumps" and out that way first. Hope to see you guys!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Hopefully grabbing my bike today and I'll be good for tomorrow. I have a black wrx with a thule rack, skinny kid :p

Apparently my fork is shot, but I won't let it slow me down =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom