Group Ride Sunday Sunday Sunday 11/13 Wild Cat

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
As promised, we will be hosting our next group ride at Wildcat next Sunday 11/13, 9am.

All are welcome, however if you've never ridden Wildcat, it is technical (mucho rocks) with a lot of elevation, making it not beginner friendly.

We will be breaking down into smaller groups to accommodate different skill levels to keep the rides rolling. This is a good opportunity to meet new people and explore new trails.

If you are familiar with this park and can lead a ride, please reach out to me, we could use the help.

Post up if you plan to attend the ride.

@MissJR

Park Here; https://goo.gl/maps/NMTAhfVF3Xt3LWz28

Wildcat 2021.jpg

Also don't forget to turn back the clock Saturday night...don't be that guy/gal!

1667573249158.png

Last edited:

Robin

Dang - was hoping to make this ride but I'll be hanging with the goats/working at the farm that day. ENJOY!

serviceguy

I’ll pony up the entrance fee for ya. Go ride!
Let me clarify this for you…so far each WC ride costed me between $300 and $500 in parts I had to replace…Is the offer still valid? Just so you know I’ve just updated to a fox 38 + x2…

Reactions: w_b

BPaze

Let me clarify this for you…so far each WC ride costed me between $300 and $500 in parts I had to replace…Is the offer still valid? Just so you know I’ve just updated to a fox 38 + x2…
I am pretty sure some of the first few rides you didn't break anything other than your morale, think you were on your K2. I am also amazed you didn't break any bones!!!

w_b

With this logic you should just sell your bikes.

serviceguy

I am pretty sure some of the first few rides you didn't break anything other than your morale, think you were on your K2. I am also amazed you didn't break any bones!!!
There was no breaking the K2 (besides some silly accessories such as the Shimano/fox shock lockout lever), nor expensive kashima to scrape off...I'm joking, just finding silly excuses to stay local.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Generally speaking, there's enough broken parts on the trail which are probably different than your broken parts that you can just swap your broken parts for the other broken parts. Net win!
I will be here. There? Tense is so arbitrary. Lead, sweep, or man the beer tent.

BPaze

There was no breaking the K2 (besides some silly accessories such as the Shimano/fox shock lockout lever), nor expensive kashima to scrape off...I'm joking, just finding silly excuses to stay local.
You have had some tough luck there I totally understand your disdain for the park. You are just jinxed there.

Top Bottom